What do you love as a birthday gift?

dark chocolate
gift cards to places I will use (no Home Depot :rotfl: )
kitchen gadgets
hand made things....that the giver made

I don’t get birthday gifts. As long as I don’t have to make dinner and wash dishes I’m happy.

DH planning a getaway, or at least I think I'd love that - it seems like forever since we've done it. :cloud9: From friends and family, I'm perfectly happy without gifts but I would always enjoy a bouquet of flowers or a bottle of bubble bath. Those who know me best would probably know if there was some specific item I was hankering for (like maybe a kitchen gadget or special pair of shoes or whatever). What I really don't like are gift cards and chocolate - please don't bother.

I love to spend time with my friends and family. So I love if you plan to do something together. On year my older son and I took the dogs for a hike. He is early 20s so one on one time is a premium.

BBQ. It's the start of spring and we always travel somewhere 2-4 hours and end up getting BBQ.

I don't really enjoy getting things for gifts for the most part, unless it is something I specifically asked for. I would much rather have someone do something for me that I want done but haven't gotten around to it. One year my daughter painted the kitchen. Another year it was yard work.

Starting last year I take a "girl's trip" with DD for my birthday. We have APs so it is just a matter of finding great airfare and a resort discount. I consider anything related to the trip a great gift!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter