What do you LOVE about sea days the most?

Gosh, what is there NOT to love about Sea Days?!

When we did the Western, we had to get up early on the first sea day because that happened to be our Character Breakfast day. On the 2nd sea day, I woke up early and went out on my own. DS#2 slept til after 10 a.m. - he was exhausted by then... of course this was the morning after the pirate party :)

We saved the Arcade until the 2nd sea day for the kids to play. DS#1 went to the Arcade while his brother was sleeping in (and I was threatening both he and DH if they woke up little one ~ I was glad he was sleeping - FWIW, he's 8 so not really "little one" - that's just what I call him).

Personally, I love that there are so many activities you COULD choose from on Sea Days. I did some arts and crafts, watched some activities, went to the cooking shows, taught DS#1 to play Scrabble in Diversions and still had half the day ahead of me :)

We're going on the Med (10-night) and will have seven port days in a row. Our first cruise was all about being on the ship; this one will be all about seeing the world. Of course I'll be ready for another "all about being on the ship" cruise after that one is done :)

Flagger said:
Being able to walk nekked on my balcony without flashing the ship docked next to us.

:lmao:

Thanks everyone, loved your responses. :thumbsup2

NCardella said:
Coz fiasco? pray tell....

For us 5/27 cruisers, we didn't know if we were going to Cozumel as planned b/c of the hurrican damage - going to coz? going to grand cayman? is the pier ready? tendering? etc, etc. At least we know - as of today LOL - that we are going to Coz.

Count me in on loving the extra sea day on the Eastern. On our port days, we were in the :sunny: sun too much--3 of 4 are fair skinned. It took a toll on us. On the sea days, we take more breaks from the sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter