What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

I get a snow globe and my DF gets a beer stein from the Germany pavilion.

And we always go a little nuts with the ornaments, usually 5-6 per trip - at this rate I'll have a "Disney tree" in no time! :thumbsup2

We enjoy getting a Disney throw because we use them all the time, or we buy something for our kitchen that will also be used. Magnets are fun too!

I always get - a Christmas ornament
a magnet for the frig
something for the house (coasters, mickey spoon rest,
mickey dish towel, mickey kitchen utensils, etc.)

Most times I get the "sale" item - You know if you spend $50 (or whatever price) you get something. So far I've gotten a throw for the couch, a beach towel and a tote bag.

We always buy at least one "ride" picture and at least one "restaurant" picture.

the one thing we always get is a big outragous credit card bill... hahahahaha:goodvibes

:lmao: My wife get Laila from Norway everytime we go :lmao:

hey dont laugh!!! i get that every time too!! hahahahaa well we a family we get a christmas ornament that is dated everytime. dad always gets a pin, i get perfume(normally laila but i got some stuff from paris last time) and mom likes the mugs(even tho we all get those hahaha) and jewelry

Well..mu hubby has to get at least 2 different hoodies/zip up hoodies everytime we go. I get either hate and/or Minnie Mouse things!!!

DH and I love shopping for dishes in the Japan Pavillion at EPCOT. They have some of the prettiest things there, it's hands down our favorite country to shop in.

I also love getting coffee mugs although we're mostly tea drinkers in our home. Magnets for the fridge too. Our girls aren't really collectors of anything so-to-speak. They pretty much get whatever strikes their fancy.

T.

We bring home a dated Christmas ornament, magnet, picture frame and photo album from each trip plus whatever else catches my eye ;)

DD16 usually comes home from each trip with a snow globe, several pins and a Minnie plush. She picks a theme for each trip and gets her items based on that theme, so on our first trip she was all about the Princess stuff... she had a Princess globe and Minnie was dressed as a Princess. The 2007 trip was Pirates, so a pirate globe, pins and Minnie in a cute Pirate outfit. You get the idea. :goodvibes

Dh usually gets a hat and the bills, he always says he is in bill-paying and transportation so we don't want to disappoint him :lmao: He lost his favorite hat last summer so I told him we just need to go back and get him another!

i ALWAYS bring home a Christmas ornament, or a small set of ornaments (i don't have much storage). i visit Disney Days of Christmas at DTD on every trip.

We get Christmas ornaments too, but we also get a chocolate candy bar from each country at Epcot. When we get home we have a tasting party to choose our favorite. Mine is Norway. Husband likes Japan, kids like England
:goodvibes

It's been chilly at night there my last 3 times (December) so I have always gotten a sweatshirt/pullover.

But what I really PLAN to get each year is a picture/print of an artist's drawing or painting. In 2005 it was of the Rose & Crown and in 2006 it was Bistro de Paris. In 2008 I bought a neat print of a drawing of the Haunted Mansion. They are framed around the house ... it's part of my covert WDW collection ... people just think I have neato prints on the wall ... little do they know that it's all part of my WDW obsession :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter