• Hanukkah

• Kwanza

• Other (Explain)

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
I celebrate Christmas!

Happy Christmahaunakwanzicah! (I have no idea how to spell that!!!)

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE said:
Chirstmas all the way!!
And Munky-- somehow I dont think superbowl sunday is a major holiday...
Pfft. My butt it isn't. It gets like, 50 Million+ people watching every year. It's the most expensive time for commercials. I think most corner stores sell the most booze on SS, other than new years. Tell me you don't know someone who isn't going too a SB party, or is hosting a SB party. It's actually a good thing to be the halftime show.

I could go on longer, but I think I've proven my point.

MuNkY said:
Pfft. My butt it isn't. It gets like, 50 Million+ people watching every year. It's the most expensive time for commercials. I think most corner stores sell the most booze on SS, other than new years. Tell me you don't know someone who isn't going too a SB party, or is hosting a SB party. It's actually a good thing to be the halftime show.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
if you like it so much you shouold talk to the president about maKING it official...

MuNkY said:

actually, I've never been to, hosted, or held any interest in a party for SBS. I dont even watch it.

Christmas for me! (The only time Florida gets freezing cold, and it doesn't even snow :( .)

yay! i celebrate christmas (one of my most favorite holidays)! :cool1:

Sparx said:
actually, I've never been to, hosted, or held any interest in a party for SBS. I dont even watch it.
But I bet you know someone who has.

MuNkY said:
But I bet you know someone who has.
yes I do. But no one in my family has parties, none of my close friends has parties, only one or two casual friends.

Sparx said:
yes I do. But no one in my family has parties, none of my close friends has parties, only one or two casual friends.
That's still my point. I didn't say EVERY family has parties. I'm just saying that a whole bunch of families have either had a party, or knows someone who had/went to a party. My point is still valid.

christmas right here

I dont like all the anti-christmas stuff goin around. I'm makin sure i say merry christmas to eceryone this year

I celibrate...
7435225.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter