~What Do You Buy New When Going To Disney?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, It is definte that I am going in May with my friend stan, I always have to buy new white sneakers, which I have been breaking in....and of course socks. This year I cannot buy any new clothes thou...and my travel cloths are a tad to big. they will have to do thou.
I guess I also got this laptop and new digital camera.......
which I do not usally buy!

maybe someday I will have some new clothes! :confused3

Must buy are new clothes, socks and underlilies. Oh, and new pj's. Can't leave home without 'em!

This year it will be all new summer clothes! I was pregnant the last two summers, so all I have is maternity shorts!

wdw4life said:
Must buy are new clothes, socks and underlilies. Oh, and new pj's. Can't leave home without 'em!
oh ya....I did get new jammies!!

I like to buy a new Passporter. :teeth: Also, clothes, shoes & toothbrushes. :)

I always buy new white Keds, socks, toothbrushes, and hair scrunchies. Nothing like a pair of new white Keds. Makes me feel fresh and clean on my vacation! Some new clothes too -- I call them "vacation clothes" as opposed to regular clothes! Can't wear them until we get to WDW, and then when we get home they become "regular clothes"!

Usually I don't buy anything new, but this trip I think I'll get a new digital camera, some new tank tops (since June weather is pretty warm), a couple new flip flops, and maybe a sarong skirt.

I always buy new Tigger shirts....like I need a hole in my head, :rolleyes: and I buy new sneakers a couple of weeks before to break them in. The tigger shirts are the MAIN purchase. I must have a different one for each day we are there. My last count on Tigger shirts was something like 15 I think. :rolleyes: :teeth:

I usually buy new socks and good walking shoes. I seem to go thru tank tops, always needing more, and I don't know why! :confused3

Believe it or not - I buy nothing new before leaving for WDW. The reason is because I want to buy a ton of new stuff when we get to WDW, so I save my money for that. In fact, we take an empty suitcase just to bring souveniers home.

New sneakers a few weeks before (so I can break them in) and then socks.. :flower:

ADisneygirl said:
Some new clothes too -- I call them "vacation clothes" as opposed to regular clothes! Can't wear them until we get to WDW, and then when we get home they become "regular clothes"!

Yep, me too. However, this year I won't be buying as many because I still have quite a few from last year. (I say that now ;) )

I found a perfect walking shoe (Teva) last year, and purchased an additional pair in the winter, when they were on clearance.

This year we are taking both grandsons (2+6), both are getting new clothes, pj's, and shoes, plus other things to make the trip fun.

I love pre-vacation shopping!

disneyworld! said:
ok, It is definte that I am going in May with my friend stan,
Maybe it's bedtime...I read that as I'm going in May with my friend Satan..I was thinking...I'm going in May I may want to postphone that trip..I don't want to see Satan

I usually buy anything that catches my eye. Which usually consists of the following:

Me: "oooh shiny! I want!"
Mom: "Whatever :rolleyes: "
Me: "I like shiny things :teeth: "

... :smooth:

:rotfl2:
JennyMominRI said:
Maybe it's bedtime...I read that as I'm going in May with my friend Satan..I was thinking...I'm going in May I may want to postphone that trip..I don't want to see Satan
Our eyes do play tricks on us sometimes.. ;) But yeah, before I go on vacation, I like to buy new clothes, & stock up on some new cd's to make the trip go faster.

a new can of right guard, the first few sprays allways smell the best, I love to smell good

Pop Daddy said:
a new can of right guard, the first few sprays allways smell the best, I love to smell good
Why don't they make left guard for lefties?:teeth:

I buy new disposable cameras and lots of new film.;) And usually a new memory card for my digital.:teeth:

Good walking shoes, disposable cameras (so not good with the other kind :( ), a new outfit or two, and some new jammies. May be needing to buy these soon though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter