What do you always plan to do but never accomplish?

Festival of Fantasy parade! Our last three trips we've had a napping toddler so were always out of the park at afternoon parade time. This year I'm determined to see it.

Also Liberty Square Riverboat and Tom Sawyer Island. I've never been on the former and haven't been to the latter since I was a teen.

I've also never managed to see the Nemo show at AK, so that's on the list for this year too.

For us, it's Liberty Square Riverboat. We have planned to do it on our first day this June, so we'll see.....

For us it's Tom Sawyer Island. Every trip we say we will go over there and relax for a little bit and let the kids play and we've never gotten there! We always end up staying on the rides, meeting the characters and eating snacks! LOL

Ha! When I read the title of your post, I immediately thought "Tom Sawyer's Island!" Haven't set foot on it since the 1970's! I'm determined to at least ride over and back on our next trip!:D

For me it's the restaurants. Most of the time we stay at the WL. I always say THIS time we're eating at our resort for dinner and/or breakfast. It rarely happens. We've only eaten at WCC twice out of all the trips we've stayed there. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. But it was YEARS ago. Sometimes ya just wanna stay home for dinner, ya know?! I also want to eat at California Grill but haven't made it there yet. We've done most of the attractions mentioned including Tom Sawyer Island back when you could find the paint brushes (which we did).

sing along campfire with chip and dale at fort wilderness...

we've been to WDW at least 40 times and we usually stay for 2 or 3 weeks...
and we ALWAYS say, "this time we'll make it to the campfire"..
but no, we never do....

well...we'll be there in august for 3 weeks, so THIS time we really will make it over there....yeah...right....i'm guessing we won't this time either :)

La Cava del Tequila in Mexico at Epcot. Every time I try to go there is a line to get in. I just don't want to stay and wait. Maybe next time I'll be there at opening!

The only thing I can think of that I plan to do but never accomplish is to try new snacks. We always get the same old snacks. I have tried some of the ones everyone raves about but find them lacking. Dole Whips are okay. The carrot cake cookie at DHS was too sweet.

As it relates to Tom Sawyer Island, we have never planned to go there so that doesn't count when we never go. Illuminations is something I think about doing and we never seem to stay long enough to see it. If they had seating around the lake we would probably plan to see it.

"Going out to the veterinarian area at AK"
This was the one thing we've been wanting to do. It's only offered on Wed mornings - and we keep meaning to check it out, but were always too lazy to get out early enough, as we're more night owls. But I decided that our upcoming June trip would finally be the one where we get ourselves over there to watch the vets work - only to hear that the area is "closed for refurbishment". Guess it'll have to wait until next time.:sad2:

Ride Dinosaur at AK! I've only been on it twice..... last time was 15 years ago! It just scared me and DD so bad that we haven't been on it since! We both keep saying we are going on it each trip and for various reasons haven't done so yet!
Also, Hall of Presidents! last time we saw it Clinton was Pres!!! yikes!

I've been to WDW more times than I can count and I've somehow never made it to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. I really want to go, it it never works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter