what do they have at Magnolia golf course?

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
I read that they have carts along the fairways and was wondering what type of food they had? Thanks!

From what I recall it is pretty typical of what most golf courses have. I remember they had hot dogs, turkey wraps, ham wraps, powerade, pop, water, beer...

The carts are not stationary on the fairways - like most courses they have a couple that drive around the course throughout the day.

I kind of figured as much...thanks!

I know that they have turkey wraps, and from DH's experience, the cart people are real nice. He had a turkey wrap that he really liked. A few days later when he went back (he golfs at WDW every day), they were out of them. When he mentioned his disappointment, but offered to get something else, the woman radioed to someone else, buzzed over to get the turkey wrap for him, and was back in minutes. Great service! Also, after golfing, it's a very easy drive over to Polynesian for a meal. DH and I have met there a few times for lunch after golf.

wow! that's great! :) we have an 8am tee time, but I thought that we might get hungry... I can't wait! :yay:

LOL ~ I wonder what's in those turkey wraps??? My DH always gets them too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter