What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

My daughter walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast. I googled it and listened now--it is really pretty and here I am crying. She dated him in high school, all through college, and was engaged ten months. I still was not prepared for DH to walk her down the aisle. And yes, she is a beauty but he is not a beast!

That's adorable! Definitely got goosebumps just imagining her walking down the aisle to that song!!

So this is love :) I walked down the aisle to that song and every time I hear it now it brings me back to that moment.

When She Loved Me and Baby Mine... I, too, get emotional hearing those songs.

A Man Has Dreams from Mary Poppins - It's so hard for me to get through this scene. Mainly Bert's contribution to the song. Also Let's Go Fly a Kite and Feed the Birds get to me as well.

Reflection can catch me off guard and make me cry.

Some of the score from various movies remind me of what is happening in that scene and I will tear up.

Whenever I am standing on Main Street, whatever song is playing during the fireworks will have me crying.

The main title to Pete's Dragon
Someone's Waiting for You
Good Company

and so many more!

Feed the Birds! Oh I posted that earlier....still my favorite! Took my DD to London and she kept forgetting name of St. Paul's Cathedral so she just called it Feed the Birds :)

The song that moved me (surprisingly) was "Ma Belle Evangeline" from The Princess and the Frog. Even my daughter was surprised when she looked over to see tears streaming down my cheeks.

There are so many wonderful songs...

Part of Your World, Go the Distance, When You Wish Upon A Star, and the entire Wishes soundtrack. I get so emotional!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter