What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

Go the Distance! I'm studying to work in concept art for animation, and on my last trip to WDW it started playing right as I walked into Art of Disney. I broke down in tears in the middle of the store because it helps me to believe that my work will someday be hanging in there alongside Lorelay Bove's.

That and any of the love songs, of course. I'm a hopeless romantic :)

I tear up when I hear that song from tangled about the lights. Duet between mandy moore and the guy who voices the guy

A Whole new world. Gets me thinking about Walt Disney World till I tear up.
Can you feel the Love tonight. A beautiful song
The Circle of Life. Same as my first Answer

DEFINITELY "when she loved me". even thinking about it can make me tear up!

"you've got a friend in me" is related so it makes me think of growing up.
all i thought of was how much my family is past the young "andy" days and onto the TS3 Andy days.

"so this is love" makes me teary in a happy way because i just think of how i want this at my wedding someday. :)

the soundtrack to "spectromagic" also makes me cry with happiness.

The soundtrack to the "Remember..Dreams Come True" Fireworks show...I cry every single time!

'When She Loved Me' TS2 and 'You'll be in my heart' from Tarzan. 'Circle of Life' always gets me when watching the show at the West End

"When she loved me" from TS2. Burst into tears...have to hide it though...gotta be a "man" lol . All joking aside, it has to be the most emotional driven song in the Disney arsenal.

Baby mine. My mom sung it to me when I was a baby. :) it brings good AND bad tears. They just keep flowing,and flowing, and flowing...

When she loved me. It was on when I was on hold once for dining reservations and I was crying when she answered.

Mine is when you wish upon a star - it's what I walked down the aisle to for our Dec 2012 Disney wedding.

The instrumental of Beauty and the Beast, and part of your world.

When You Wish Upon a Star always makes me tear up, but so does The Second Star to the Right for some reason: nostalgia? disappointment that Peter Pan never took me to Neverland? Who knows.

When You Wish Upon a Star. And the Wishes soundtrack. Circle of Life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter