• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What discounts do you get from Connections?

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
What discounts can you get?? Can you order things during the free trial and then cancel, and still use them??

-Matt

I'd love to know this too! I've just started browsing this board, and Connections intrigues me! Is Connections just for restaurants? Only in Disney? Only in Orlando? Etc. etc.!!!

You can buy WDW park tickets (park hoppers with plus values on them (water parks)) cheaper than anywhere else and meal vouchers that can save you a lot of money if you do your homework. The web address is www.connections123.com

Check out the prices on Connections for tickets. But don't waste $80 for a membership. This vendor has matched or bettered all of their prices for me. He is also selling the 5+4 park hopper plus for less than floridaorlandotickets.com price. His shipping is at cost, too, or you can go by and pick up your tickets. He's pretty close to the parks, very close to grocery shopping.

Maple Leaf Visitors Info Center
4647 West Hwy. US 192
Located Between Hwy. Mile Markers 13-14
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407)396-0300
(407)396-4127 Fax
Toll Free 1-800-841-2837

The meal vouchers are potentially a good deal at connections, but it would be tough to justify any more than a trial membership for the savings, at least for me.

Also, there's someone on the board who bought tickets from them, lost the tickets, and is now being told that because she cancelled her membership after the trial, they cannot help her try to find out the serial numbers of the passes. She could be out $1000. That just does not seem right to me. They should help this person, whether she is a member or not.

Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter