What did you name your owner's locker?

I thought about naming ours "child #3" since we have already two it is like another member of the family.:goodvibes:goodvibes:rotfl2:

I called our locker "My booty", but "Blue Velvet" is getting the nod from DH.

"Fred" just doesn't seem to be good enough.
I kind of like "Fred". I once had a plant named Fred. :) (Pre-kids.)

Since we signed up, but haven't actually taken a trip since then, and therefore don't actually have a purple locker, I guess we have some time (a month) to think of a name before it's "born". :)

I kind of like "Fred". I once had a plant named Fred. :) (Pre-kids.)

Since we signed up, but haven't actually taken a trip since then, and therefore don't actually have a purple locker, I guess we have some time (a month) to think of a name before it's "born". :)

LOL! That reminds me of the barbershop group named FRED!

I've agonized over this all week-end and STILL have not named my locker. Here's some of what I've considered:
M.T.Nesters
GR8 CR8
My 401K
Eased the Stress
DVC R We
Kids Inheritance
Caution: Heavy Load
OL #4 (even though we only have one!) :rotfl2:
Small Box, Big World
DiznyDi's Folly
'Pete'
It was easier naming our children than it is to name our locker.
Any feedback/suggestions are welcome!

We just arrived home.:sad1:

We are trying to think of a name.........Ahh the pressure! We did decorate our locker before we left. It has its very own pirate tattoos now.:)

I named mine "Bubba Bin" a long time ago, but I'm thinking of changing the name. Maybe "Hubba Bubba Bin."

It was easier naming our children than it is to name our locker.
Sure was! I need a "Locker Names" book. I actually might've named mine last year, but can't get into my account. :( Emailed OL.

Kinda boring, but now it's "Deb & Don's Disney Dreams." Got the alliteration thing going, plus the locker has stickers that say "dream it, wish it, do it."

I'm naming ours "Beetlejuice"!

We flew into mco last Friday and there was a lady with a black pug named Beetlejuice.
My locker reminds me of a Vw beetle because it is stuffed tighter than a VW full of clowns at the circus! :))

(I love being from Texas!)

Also I met Brian outside AKV making his rounds the other day. He actually called me by name which I thought was pretty impressive!

I've agonized over this all week-end and STILL have not named my locker. . . . . . . .. It was easier naming our children than it is to name our locker. . . .

It was the weekend from hell.

But let me clarify - It was so because I just couldn't help the love of my life out of her frustrating Dilemma!

Obviously we need another trip to the world - and soon!

The winner in our family was DVC - Disney Vacation Cache - DH is very proud of this one considering we spent the weekend trying to name ours also!:upsidedow Some others considered were:
Follow Me HOME!
The Kitchen Sink (following the Everything but....idea!!)
Mommy's BIG Helper

How fun was this!!!

*sniff* I feel so left out --- I don't have one of these nifty lockers (yet!)

I am trying to work out if it's worth it if you only go 1x a year or every other year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter