What day of the week do you usually go grocery shopping?

Sunday most of the time but have gone on Monday/Tuesday.
And really there's many times where we make a plan of what to cook for the week and then can't find a couple ingredients so we have to go back at some point some times even several times during the week.

Last edited:
Walmart Neighborhood Market at 7 am Sunday morning.
Local grocery story chain at 730 am Sunday morning.
Foo Foo coffee place at 8 am on the way home.
We do our week's meal planning in the store based on what's on sale.

Every day. I almost always stop at my neighbourhood grocer to pick up whatever I need for supper on my way home from work. Big shops (once a month or less) usually happen on Sundays, or sometimes Saturdays if I've got nothing else going on.

For our pickup it’s every second Tuesday. Their flyer comes out on a Thursday so I like to see what’s on sale before I finalize our order which is due at 11:59 Sunday night.

For our pickup it’s every second Tuesday. Their flyer comes out on a Thursday so I like to see what’s on sale before I finalize our order which is due at 11:59 Sunday night.
Where do you buy your stuff? SuperStore or WalMart? Do you get an actual paper flyer or do you have to look on the websites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter