What day of the week do they release new itineraries?

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Am I crazy or does DCL announce a new itinerary release on Thursdays? With the new cruises being able to be booked the following Monday/Tuesday? Anyone know if there's a pattern to their releases?

Who's ready for summer 2020 itineraries?! This girl!!! :)

Am I crazy or does DCL announce a new itinerary release on Thursdays? With the new cruises being able to be booked the following Monday/Tuesday? Anyone know if there's a pattern to their releases?

Who's ready for summer 2020 itineraries?! This girl!!! :)

They normally release the new dates/itineraries on a Thursday and then open up booking the following week on this schedule:
- Monday - Platinum Castaway Club members can book
- Tuesday - Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members can book
- Wednesday - All Castaway Club members can book
- Thursday - All Castaway Club members and general public can book.

They normally release the new dates/itineraries on a Thursday and then open up booking the following week on this schedule:
- Monday - Platinum Castaway Club members can book
- Tuesday - Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members can book
- Wednesday - All Castaway Club members can book
- Thursday - All Castaway Club members and general public can book.

Perfect!! This is what I was thinking but wanted to make sure:) Thank you!

I know we're probably still a month away from release dates, but I really wish DCL would release farther ahead like other cruise lines...the waiting is brutal!!!

I totally agree!!! I think almost every other major cruise line has released all the way through summer 2020 at this point! I'm not really sure why DCL takes their sweet time!! The wait is killing me!

I really wish DCL would release farther ahead like other cruise lines...the waiting is brutal!!!

And it doesn't make much business sense: I'm a planner and I already know what I'm doing 2020, and am looking at 2021. Since Disney's cruises aren't up yet, I start with planning by looking at the other cruise lines. This means that I already have several cruises in mind before Disney reveals their options.

And it doesn't make much business sense: I'm a planner and I already know what I'm doing 2020, and am looking at 2021. Since Disney's cruises aren't up yet, I start with planning by looking at the other cruise lines. This means that I already have several cruises in mind before Disney reveals their options.

I know, and sadly, it doesn't help that DCL keeps getting more expensive and their itineraries aren't really expanding. I hope it gets better with the new ships, but I don't think their prices are going to decrease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter