What countries have you been to?

Other than living in the USA, i have been to Canada.

Yeah, I've never been out of the country. I was supposed to do a tour of the British Isles with my school chorus, but then Sept. 11th happened and that killed that idea...
But we are going to Austria next year and we're gonna sing in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade two years from now! Gosh I can't wait!

Woops, double clicked. I edited this so you wouldn't have to see the exact same thing again! (Boy I feel stupid...)

I've been to the United States...hold up I live there too. I am one of the few who has NEVER seen outside this beautiful country. But the USA only people have to stick together. (what a boring life I lead)!

My favourite place that I've been to is (of course;) ) WDW Florida, but I'm also lucky enough to have been to England, France, Spain, Italy, Minorca, Majorca, Portugal and Austria.:)

WDWfanatic288-are you really coming to Wales next
year?! Where will you be visiting?

:Pinkbounc These are the places I have been to:

. England (duh I live there)
. Florida (also duh)
. Majorca x2
. Ibiza
. France x3
. Wales x3 (fourth time this summer)

Coming up this year:

. Wales
. LA
. Atlanta (just in the airport though)
. Florida.

Nicky
Jue's dd.

:Pinkbounc Rhian,
I am visiting Bangor In Wales I go there with my auntie, uncle and two cousins.

Nicky
Jue's dd.

I have been to Canada countless times but thats no big deal since I only live like 30 mins from the boarder.
I have also been to France,Germany,Switzerland,Ausrtia, and some other little country that we drove through but I can't remember its name it started with a L.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter