What Colour is Your Vehicle

My current car is white and I actually love it. My last car was dark blue, silver before that, and dark blue before that. I wish I could've gotten this car in a blue but I couldn't find what I wanted in the area so decided to try white.

My car is blue. I saw the blue across the showroom and announced that was the color I wanted. I was made to look at the other colors, but I only wanted that blue. The blue reminds me of the color of Belle's blue dress in Beauty and the Beast.

My parents currently have a silver car. They normally like a little bit brighter color, but they literally had to get what was available as they were turning in their lease and then moving out of the area the next day, so a car was needed right away. I believe their options were the silver and black and they chose the silver.

I'm all about black Volkswagens these days. My current and previous Passats are both black. Don't try to sell me another color. Before that, I had a gray Passat and then the two before that were gray Ford Taurus's. I think there may be a pattern here. Bright colors are for people who like speeding tickets.....
My last 3 cars were gray. I have never had a bright colored car. I have been pulled over a BUNCH. DH had a bright red dodge challenger and never got pulled over in it and he drives just as fast as I do.

My color is called Sea Glass Pearl. In some lights it looks light blue, and in some light green, and in some a light teal, like the ocean changes color. I actually debated getting a darker teal color, but dark colors make for hotter interiors here in Florida, so lighter colors are best. My dad liked bright color cars, and would special order his new cars so they could be painted in custom colors. The car I learned to drive in was the most gorgeous emerald green color. I prefer colors too.

Oh the Mazda red is so pretty. Not as vibrant as your neon green but still so pretty. I went back and forth for a week between the red or blue. I ended up with blue mica

View attachment 585453
:lovestruc Sweet - is that a CX-30? Do you like the vehicle? The crystal blue mica colour was one that I could have driven off the lot two weeks ago but in person it didn't look near as bright as the one in your picture.

I name our cars. My car is a Black Honda Pilot - I call her Betty after Betty Boop for her black hair. Youngest DS has a red Jeep WIllys - That's is Boop for Betty's dress. DD's car is white her name is Daisy and DH has a Kia Soul in that puke green Color - Aka Kermit :rotfl2: So Betty Boop Daisy and Kermit.

Current car is blue, last one (which my daughter now drives was silver-blue). My husband's is silver. My first car was BRIGHT blue.

:lovestruc Sweet - is that a CX-30? Do you like the vehicle? The crystal blue mica colour was one that I could have driven off the lot two weeks ago but in person it didn't look near as bright as the one in your picture.

CX-5. I don’t drive a lot (still working from home) but I really do love it. Ive only had it a few months so I’m still learning things about it. I’ve noticed that this color really changes based on the sunlight. If it’s overcast, it almost looks like a slate blue.

My Jeep = White
DS Mazda = White
Corvette Roadster = White

DH is the odd man out. His Jeep = Dark Green.

My Jeep = White
DS Mazda = White
Corvette Roadster = White

DH is the odd man out. His Jeep = Dark Green.

Why do my photos keep posting sideways?This didn’t used to happen.
Judging by your avatar, you clearly aren't sitting up straight.:earboy2:

We have one red and one white car. I really dislike white vehicles, the next new vehicle will not be white or black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter