• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Car Rental ?

ScouterJT

DIS Veteran
We're thinking about spending a few days at Universal and/or WDW before our next cruise and will probably have a rental car -- so figure it makes sense to take it to the port. Which agency is easiest for dropping off at the Port? Budget? Avis? Hertz?

We'll be using Disney transfers back to MCO after the cruise.

thanks

Budget is closest--about a mile. You have to compare costs for YOUR dates with various discount codes to tell which is cheapest. Check mousesavers.com and rentalcodes.com for discount codes.

We've been very happy with Budget's service.

I used Budget at the port last time we sailed and it was great. Everything went very smooth!

You should really just play with the discount codes on mousesavers and see who gives you a better deal.

Enjoy!:goodvibes

Is Dollar and good? We just booked that it since it was cheaper (at the moment)

I love Dollar and usually use them for my Disney trips. However, when I tried booking thru them for May they keep adding on a drop off fee since I am picking up at the Port and then dropping off in Orlando after going to the Parks for a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter