What can you put into Gas to screw up an engine?

Try sugar. It won't work though. It will take a lot of sugar to cause an engine to seize, and sand will just settle at the bottom of a gastank, just like sugar would too.

Oh please, they're is a contraction for they are, as I posted. Yeah, I was typing too quickly and transposed the ie for thief, but the other poster was using "there" for they're, their , there....and every other grammatical error in the book. If you are going to call people idiots and lacking in brain matter.....have a somewhat legible post. :rolleyes:

You're right, they are and they're are equally correct, but the post you responded to should have been, they're, not they are.

You can roll your eyes all you'd like, but you're the one who started this. Now you're getting PO'd when it's tossed by in your own face.

Maybe instead of focusing what to put IN the gas tank, you could focus on what's ON the gas tank, especially the handle. Like ink or honey or something. Something that if you caught him, the mess would give him away.

You're right, they are and they're are equally correct, but the post you responded to should have been, they're, not they are.

You can roll your eyes all you'd like, but you're the one who started this. Now you're getting PO'd when it's tossed by in your own face.

In the post to which you are referring, "they are" was just as correct as "they're". Sure I corrected SOME of her post b/c it was soooooo illegible.

You can try to distract from the main point all you want. If you are going to call other posters basically "stupid" and lacking in brains - post something legible.

I'm not po'd at all. I openly admit I transposed the letters on thief. Research my posts, at least I'm intelligent and can converse in correct english, I can't say the same for that poster.:confused3

In the post to which you are referring, "they are" was just as correct as "they're". Sure I corrected SOME of her post b/c it was soooooo illegible.

You can try to distract from the main point all you want. If you are going to call other posters basically "stupid" and lacking in brains - post something legible.

I'm not po'd at all. I openly admit I transposed the letters on thief. Research my posts, at least I'm intelligent and can converse in correct english, I can't say the same for that poster.:confused3

I tried to go back and edit after reading the post again, but you had already read my post and responded. I think you're using this:
snip

By acting like a dumb teenager yourself what does that prove. Besides your lacking in the brain department. Then if something does happen to the little darling who stole the gas.* The police will doubt your word about the incident.

I think the poster meant:
By acting like a dumb teenager yourself, what does that prove besides you're lacking in the brain department?

I don't think she was telling the OP she lacked in the brain department, only that not handling the problem in a mature manner could be construed as lacking in the brain department.

Sorry about calling you out, though. I can see why you did what you did. I hate when I see someone post VERY grammatically incorrect while telling someone how stupid they are.

OP I'm glad you were able to talk to someone about it!

a man that was prosecuted (man slaughter I believe) when his ****y trap killed a burglar at his store.

I'm very very afraid of what those asterices are supposed to be. :scared:

I concur with most of what you said, but the coffee issue wasn't as simplistic as you've stated here. There were major medical costs involved with skin grafting and such because the coffee was excessively hot. While I know it sounded pretty frivolous, it really wasn't.

Thank you very much for saying that!!!! After I read a lawyer's view on the whole thing, I realized that the restaurant was putting near-boiling coffee into cups. WHO expects their coffee to be THAT hot??? (and who wants to drink that, bleah!) When skin grafts come into play from coffee, obviously that coffee was insanely hot.

This thread has been a very interesting read. I honestly can't believe that so many posters are concerned about what will happen to the thief's car.

I definitely got the feeling that it was mainly concern over the OP.

I think this is the best idea yet. Start a hummingbird feeder.

Why thank you!

Boy Stella did I ruffle your feathers or what? Sorry my spelling wasn't up to par for you. And I didn't call the OP stupid. I was saying the act of putting sugar in the gas container was lacking in brains.

Have a goodnight.

I'm very very afraid of what those asterices are supposed to be.

LOL...reminds me of headlines on the tonight show this week.
a Christian paper that refuses to use words offensive to Cristians.
Well that is all fine and dandy, but they changed Tyson Gays name to Tyson Homosexual.

Funny that the filter didn't get the y also. lets see but I doubt it will do it as one word either ****ytrap. Well here's a link to the wiki definition of what I was saying LOL . Nothing filter worthy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****y_trap

Well darn the filter messed up the link also. well you know a word that can be slang for breast
short definition: . The term comes from the implication that such a trap will be set off by a foolish person (a "****y"). The first use of the term is from the 1850s, when it was used to describe practical jokes that are set off by their victim. In fact, the term is still used to describe a type of firework which explodes loudly when strings protruding from either end are pulled, which may be tied to a door handle.

Mythbusters has bleach listed as the #1 thing to kill an engine...

I thought that the term "****ytrap" had its origin first in the type of bird (now extinct?) also known as a "****y" (a notoriously dumb bird) and then as just a trap to catch something or someone stupid (like the bird).

agnes!

dodos are extinct. ****ies are not
the term ****y=fool or idiot. could come from the bird, but can't find the origin of the slang right now. Did find it dates back to 19th century England

There are three predominant species of ****ies: red footed ****y, blue footed ****y and brown footed ****y.

There is speculation that the name "****y" comes from the Spanish bobo or dunce. Interestingly, the **** just happen to comport with the Spanish word.

Now, no disrespect or sarcasm intended, but might the webbie fix their filter so that ornithological discussions can occur without senseless censorship?;)

since you can't say ****ie how about you just call them red footed, blue footed and brown footed breasty birds (I got into a little trouble for **** but you can say breast!)

Wow, this discussion has taken a turn for the interesting. Breasty birds... I think that's a keeper!

OP, glad you were able to talk with someone! It is also kind of you to keep gas for your neighbor.

OP, glad you were able to talk with someone! It is also kind of you to keep gas for your neighbor.

thanks... it did feel good to talk to my friend in law enforcement- and I appreciate the understanding I've gotten and even most of the "don't do it advice"

I just wish a few of the nasty private messages could stop- I've apparently read the entire thread- but those sending private message have only read one post-

Oh and for someone who asked where the gas can was...
My yard is large- if someone was building in my neighborhood now- they'd get 4 much large homes on the same property. We have 2 driveways- one that goes to the front of the house and a former attached garage turned bed room- and a second that goes all the way to the back of the property to a former freestanding garage turned mother-in-law apartment. The gas can in question was on the BACK of a small enclosed transport trailer- and not easily seen from the street.

I first noticed the guys the first time because they passed our house and then reversed and stopped at the driveway and got out to run down the side drive...

The gas is not usually out in the open even that much- it was only exposed because my husband was filling neighbors gas can- and when done- answered a phonecall and forgot all about it. It was left open from Saturday when they originally stopped and we had no idea what they were doing until Tuesday when they came during the rain storm, stole the gas and tossed the empty container on the ground - which is how we even knew it was stolen- it wasn't where it belonged.

We did have several empty cans- that have been empty since Rita aftermath- that were on the side of the house- but are only visible if you walk back to the back of the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter