What can you book onboard now?

drsmileswife

Earning My Ears
Hey there! I’m aware there’s a very good chance that our April 17 eastern Caribbean will be cancelled, but our onboard activity booking window opens in a week and I wondered if anyone who has recently booked their onboard activities could tell me what is available? Are there still character greetings? Character breakfasts? Royal tea? Bibbity bobbity? Since nothing has cruise in almost a year, I have no idea what to expect. We are on the fantasy if that helps.
And again, I know we will probably be cancelled, but we are going to push forward and continue booking as normally as possible so any info would
Be appreciated 😁 thank you!

I have booked Palo Brunch for our 4/19 Dream cruise. I don't really expect it will happen, however just in case, I like to snag the 10:00 am time slot. ;)

Under Onboard Fun, I'm seeing alcohol tastings, BBB, Royal Court Tea, and sports simulators. I do not see character meet and greets.

I have booked Palo Brunch for our 4/19 Dream cruise. I don't really expect it will happen, however just in case, I like to snag the 10:00 am time slot. ;)

Under Onboard Fun, I'm seeing alcohol tastings, BBB, Royal Court Tea, and sports simulators. I do not see character meet and greets.

I see the same for our cruise at the end of March on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter