What can I use airmiles for?

CrystalS

DIS Veteran
I'd love to use some airmiles towards something for our Sept trip to Disneyland...

Anyone know if they have gift cards to US restaurants around the Disneyland area, or if they have YVR parking vouchers or anything like that?
Already have DL park tickets and Westjet flight paid for....
Don't need a car rental

Why not use them for a hotel? You can redeem for Best Western, IHG Hotels and Starwood hotels.

I'd love to use some airmiles towards something for our Sept trip to Disneyland...

Anyone know if they have gift cards to US restaurants around the Disneyland area, or if they have YVR parking vouchers or anything like that?
Already have DL park tickets and Westjet flight paid for....
Don't need a car rental

Wouldn't the best info be obtained on the Airmiles website ?

Since you have to redeem the Airmiles online, the website would have the most current offers, promotions, etc.

I just redeemed airmiles for Via Rail gift cards--we take the train to the hub city where we get our flights to Florida.

Hotels! You can get $100 Best Western Gift cards. Starwood is a bit more tricky as you need the exact # of miles per night.

You can also get Starwood Gift Cards :)

Really? A gift card? That would be great.....
I didn't see any. I saw where you could book a room for ( chosing level 1,2,3, or 4 level.) and redeem miles fir a booking, but I didn't see a gift card.

I have a better rate for the hotel then using 1000 air miles.
I can get rental car certificates for 650-750($100 certificate)

We have found that the best value for our AirMiles is Shell gift certificates. It takes 175 AM for $20 in gas, so we redeem our AM and then put the money we would have spent in gas towards our Disney fund. :goodvibes

Although there are Shell stations in the USA I think the gift certificates are only good in Canada so we use them here and put the money away to use when we go to Disney.

Thanks for all the advice!
We do have hotel booked already though (carousel inn at a travel agent rate).
The shell gc are a good idea though, will will need to drive down to the airport and back so those would help.

(yes I know I could go online to look at the rewards, and I have. But since I'm not familiar with the DL area, I wasn't sure if any of the restaurant gcs were applicable to anything near DL....

Legoland and SeaWorld Passes. Also car rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter