• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What can I do to surprise my wife for our anniversary and 30th birthday?

dusty-the-disneydad

Earning My Ears
Hi. This is my first time posting. I didn't know where else to ask but here.So what can I do for my wife birthday and are annirery. But it have to be big a surpise,and a fun time. :confused3

We will be at disney world in December over Christmas (her birthday is the 24th) and will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort and will be staying for a week.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure, because obviously if your not staying at Disney the florist wouldn't be helpful. You should check out that website, they have tons of options.

whenever people ask for advice about gifts or surprises.. i always reccomend this site- its amazing.

www.giftsofalifetime.com

it is so good, you have to fill in a form about the person who is recieving the gift, so they can help make up a package for that person. They do things from, treasure hunts in the parks, to interacting with characters in the park.. to lovely surprises in your hotel room.

Just make sure you write that its your anniversary and wifes 30th bday.

Really, they are so great, and the tailor make a wonderful surprise for you.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure, because obviously if your not staying at Disney the florist wouldn't be helpful. You should check out that website, they have tons of options.

Thanks. I checked it out but there are so many choices! I have some big time making up to do so I want to di something big and she loves Disney. I think she would seriusly live there. Can they deliver the flowers to a resturaunt??

malibustacy I checked out that site and it looks great. thanks.

it really is- they really make it more special because they tailor make the gift- they want you to fill in the form about the person recieving the gifts so they can make it more personal.

If you decide to use them for the gift for your wife- please let me know how you get on - !! ill be so excited for you because i know they do brilliant jobs of the gifts!! - and its such a great gift because they make you inteact / have fun / adventures on their way finding the gift!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter