What can I do on my Birthday

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
I will be in Florida on my birthday this year on 31 October (Halloween!!) Dare I say I will be 36 this year. Anyway any ideas of what I can do. I thought fancy dress and go trick or treating (lol!) What do you all think - any good ideas. There are 12 of us going.

Thanks
Paula
:Pinkbounc

Paula: for openers, you and your group can join me and my group at my birthday party on 30 October and we'll just swing into your celebration come midnight, ok? We're thinking of the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk (staying at the Dolphin) for dinner and drinks. We're also considering going to Mickey's Halloween Not So Scary Halloween Party at the MK on Halloween night. Hope to see you!

Joyce

Hi Paula

There is a Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party at the MK. Although I have not been to it yet..;) I have heard that both adults and children go in fancy dress.
Here is a link to it:
MNSSHP

Also there is a HHN at Universal Studios...there is not much info on this but here is a link that might help you.:
Halloween Horror Night

Hope this helps you......:)

Hi Paula :) I recommend meeting our long-time buddy Joyce on your "birthday eve" :) , and as Michelle says, going to MNSSHP at the Magic Kingdom ( you need separate tickets for entry and they go on sale around May time) - get a birthday badge from City Hall in MK to wear around the park.
The Hallowe'en Horror Night at Universal is more scary and you aren't allowed to dress up for that! The reason is that the Universal CMs ( hope they don't mind me calling them that!) dress up and scare the wits out of unsuspecting guests!! Ask Kazzie aka Karen :D :D :D
If you have small children you are far better off going to MK.
I'd also suggest having a character meal - breakfast or lunch - wearing your birthday badge if you won't get embarrassed :D

Yes,

Definately get a birthday pin from City Hall and ask for a birthday message on the phone.

It was DW's birthday last year in the world and all of the CM's took care of her.

I'll try and find a link for the trip report of that day and post it here.

Thanks for all your ideas I quite like the sound of MNSSHP, I might just see you there Joyce.

Thanks again (for one thing it will be a birthday to remember!!)

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter