What can I book before my trip? Restaurants, Cabana...

leannak

DIS Veteran
I like to have things planned out. I know I can book restaurant reservations at 60 days and I think that's when I can call for a cabana at our resort as well. Is there anything else that can be (or needs to be) booked ahead?

Spas, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Harmony Barbershop are all still closed, correct? Otherwise I'm assuming they'd be at the same time as restaurant reservations open?

I like to have things planned out. I know I can book restaurant reservations at 60 days and I think that's when I can call for a cabana at our resort as well. Is there anything else that can be (or needs to be) booked ahead?

Spas, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Harmony Barbershop are all still closed, correct? Otherwise I'm assuming they'd be at the same time as restaurant reservations open?
Don't forget park pass reservations! 😁

does mini golf have to be pre reserved?
I’m curious about this one. I’d like to play mini golf while I’m there.
Website says walk ups are welcome or you may book a tee time for next day or beyond by calling 407-939-7529. So sounds like you don’t have to reserve in advance.

ive not done minigolf at wdw, so not sure how busy it gets or if you should schedule ahead of time.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/fantasia-gardens-fairways-miniature-golf/

If you are interested in the build a lightsaber or droid depot at Galaxy's Edge you will need to reserve those as well.

If you are going several Disney Springs or Swan/Dolphin restaurants, you can book before your 60 day mark through Open Table or directly through the restaurant.

Cabanas can be booked at the 60-day mark. I found this out after 3+ hours on the phone since the website doesn't say as much, and I sent a kindly worded suggestion to guest services email that they should add this information to the info page. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter