What are your top 5?

VApastor79

Earning My Ears
In your opinion, what are the top 5 Table service restaurants at WDW? We are budgeting for our June trip and certainly have our favorites, but wanted to try a few new places. Specifically we are looking for places that fire on all cylinders (i.e. taste, consistency, theming, service, etc.).

Tiffins
La Hacienda
Spice Road
Jiko
The Wave

Service, food and theme always good at those 5.

A good casual place for low key dining and maybe sports watching...our new fave...is City Works at DS.

Others we like and go to often can be hit or miss in one category or another....like Sanaa, Ohana, Yak and Yeti, Biergarten...

I listed my family's five favorite table service restaurants, though I wouldn't necessarily describe them as WDW's Top Five Best. Our preferences tend to be dictated by which meal we want (we love breakfasts!), what our plans are for that day (parks or not, if park which park), where we are staying and transportation options, what is fun with characters as a bonus, and of course food we all like to eat! For our 5 favorites, we like these (in no particular order):
  • The Wave
  • Teppan Edo
  • Tusker House
  • Garden Grill
  • California Grill

I’m only listing restaurants that are currently open because two of our favorites have not reopened yet - Flying Fish and Jiko

Sanaa
California Grill (especially brunch when they restart it.)
Homecomin
Wave
Tiffins

I’m only listing restaurants that are currently open because two of our favorites have not reopened yet - Flying Fish and Jiko

Sanaa
California Grill (especially brunch when they restart it.)
Homecomin
Wave
Tiffins
Tiffins seems to be a popular option on this thread. It's fun to see some places have multiple mentions. Gives me some good insight.

MK - BOG and Tony’s
Epcot - Chefs de France, Tutto Italia, Le Cellier, and Coral Reef
DHS - 50’s Prime Time Cafe or Hollywood Brown Derby
AK - Rainforest Cafe

This changes for me based on who will be eating. If all adults-
California Grill
Chefs de France
Sanaa
Yak and Yeti
Morimoto Asia (Homecoming is a close second)
and if you need a Hollywood Studios contender-Hollywood Brown Derby

Haven't been to many of the resort TS restaurants, but of those, my fav is Sanaa.

That said, my top 5 park & Springs TS are:
1) Prime Time Diner
2) Homecommin'
3) Raglin Road (sp?)
4) Trails End (pre-covid)
5) Teppan Edo

Honorable mention: Chefs De France

I don't have a top 5 (that would be relevant to today) but I have to ask... where's the love for 'Ohana? Has it lost its luster? I was last there 10+ years ago and OMG I can't wait to go back!

Great question!

I guess for us it would be:

Skipper's Canteen
Saana
Homecomin'
Boathouse
For the last it's a tie b/t The Wave and Ragland Road. The Wave has better food but blah atmosphere. Ragland Road has really good food (not as good as The Wave) but incredible atmosphere.

Haven't been to many of the resort TS restaurants, but of those, my fav is Sanaa.

That said, my top 5 park & Springs TS are:
1) Prime Time Diner
2) Homecommin'
3) Raglin Road (sp?)
4) Trails End (pre-covid)
5) Teppan Edo

Honorable mention: Chefs De France
Trails end is great. We have been doing p&j’s takeout since trails end is closed. Same food just not as many options. Love the atmosphere of the fort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter