What are your favourite things to do on the Sea Days?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
We did a 3 day last year and the 4 day this year so it's our first experience with a day at sea. I've already read the Mickey pool will probably be packed although we'll have to spend some time there.

What are some other things to do?

Check your Navigator, but there are all sorts of family things, character greetings, etc. They also have things going on all day at the Kid's Clubs.

I took in a movie (Bolt in 3d), strolled around deck 4, took in a galley tour, and listened to some performers playing by the quiet cove pool.

Vista Spa - Absolutely loved the Rainforest Room and for a special treat maybe a massage or some other service (i.e. facial, etc.)

A close second to Vista Spa for us is probably the Palo Brunch.

I second Vista Spa! I ended up spending way more time (and money) there than I would have ever imagined....but it was worth every penny! My mom and I came out of each of the sea days feeling sooooo relaxed. It was a great time!

The spa, a galley tour, a lot of sitting with a good book (or a cold drink) and looking out at the water and feeling removed from the world....:thumbsup2

The first thing our cabin steward told us was NEVER to do laundry on a sea day......unless you like waiting in line.

On sea days we like to:
1) Sleep in
2) Enjoy a leisurely breakfast
3) Play ping pong and shuffle board
4) Just walk the deck and take in the sun and seas and wind.

We also went to Palo for Brunch. Then, my 19 year old went to the spa, and I played Bingo!

1) Definitely sleeping in! :banana:
2) Watching movies in the BVT
3) Seminars if they have any (on the Magic, there was a thing about Disney Innovations, very cool!)

Its interesting about people saying ''sleeping in'' -I can do that at home???

with all the ships activities there isn't too much time to sleep!!

The first thing our cabin steward told us was NEVER to do laundry on a sea day......unless you like waiting in line.

On sea days we like to:
1) Sleep in
2) Enjoy a leisurely breakfast
3) Play ping pong and shuffle board
4) Just walk the deck and take in the sun and seas and wind.

Yeah, that was kind of a joke. However, I do like to use this time to 'catch up' on things. Often times this is the only time to get it done. I'm an early riser....not too many crowds there at 0600 hrs.

1. Breakfast at Topsiders -- Muesli
2. Sit in the sun by the pool
3. Walk/jog on Deck 4
4. Quick lunch at Goofy's Galley -- Panini's and fruit
5. Sit in the sun by the pool reading or watching a movie on the big screen

Occasionally, I may do a wine tasting, galley tour, a presentation by Ducky Williams if he's onboard, brunch at Palo, but generally it's time for relaxing, reading, listening to music, etc.

We enjoyed watched the ice carving, the spa, and just enjoying being out on the deck by the pools soaking up the warm sunshine.

My son participated in a Wii tournament in Diversions (came in second to a 40 year old balding guy who apparently spends a lot of time playing video games :rolleyes1 Later he and my husband had a great time participating in a mini-golf competition in the main lobby. Also--pick-up soccer and basketball games were always fun up on the top deck.

Beer tasting, wine tasting, martini tasting, tequila tasting, cognac tasting, whiskey tasting...(not all on the same day though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter