What are your favorite non coffee keurig K-cups

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
What K-cup drinks do you enjoy that is not a coffee?

We are not big coffe drinkers and like to find some good drinks that are not coffees to have too.

I'd love to know this too! I bought the milk chocolate hot cocoa and it is awful. Tasste like chocolate water. Guess DH can use them in hos coffee for some flavor.

We like the apple cider, and some of the different teas like orange, earl grey and the green tea. I tried the hot choc but I like regular hot choc - I'll just use the water from my keurig and mix in a pack. :)

Enjoy!

My DH loves the hot chocolate. That is why he decided to buy the keurig. He is looking to try the dark and white hot chocolate next. :goodvibes

Do any of the teas make good iced tea? Also are they sweetened already? Not a hot tea fan but like my sweetened iced teas.

We also are not big coffee drinkers so we tried the cafe escapes hot chocolate. I decided to go with the mocha and it has been a big hit around here. It has the chocolate flavor with a hint of coffee (not too much). I have the Keurig B40 Elite and I use the small cup setting. I also just ordered three of the flavored coffees that people have reviewed and said that they don't have a strong coffee taste. They are Van Houttes Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Van Houttes Creme Brulee and Green Mountains Caramel Vanilla Cream. I will post how they are but if anyone has tried them post and let me know what you think.

I'd love to know this too! I bought the milk chocolate hot cocoa and it is awful. Tasste like chocolate water. Guess DH can use them in hos coffee for some flavor.

The hot cocoa is better if you:

brew on the small cup size and...

put the k-cup in the machine, close the lid to puncture the cup, open it back up, take out the k-cup, turn it 180 degrees and put it back in, close the lid and brew. This way all the cocoa comes out of the cup.

I also understand from my DH that you have to shake the hot chocolate to loosen it before you brew it.

I use the Keurig for non-coffee, like hot chocolate and tea, but without the specific K-cups. I got a big container of hot chocolate, scoop it into a cup, and brew the Keurig water on top. I also have put a tea bag into the K-cup space and brewed it the regular way (no K-cup needed), and it worked like a charm. Or, just brew hot water on top of the tea bag--your choice. Making your drinks this way can save some $.

I want to try to hot apple cider K-cups, but haven't had a chance to get them yet.

love the hot apple cider...southern sweet tea and half lemonade half iced tea~!

I found a raspberry ice tea at a kitchen store once. It was fantastic! Can't find it again, but as soon as I do, I will buy about a dozen!!

We got a box of the apple cider k-cups free when we bought our newest machine. Gosh they are awful! We all tried it and agreed it's way too strong for our liking.
The kids make hot chocolate all the time. Like someone else mentioned, you have to put it on the small setting (6 oz I believe?) and it tastes SO good! I think we'll try the trick someone else mentioned about letting it puncture the k cup 2 times before brewing. :thumbsup2
We've not tried any teas, we're not hot tea drinkers.

My two favorites are the tropical iced tea and the strawberry lime green tea iced tea, got them both on the Keurig website. They are soooo good!!

Appreciate the tips on the hot cocoa!

We love the apple cider and will also try the iced teas this spring/summer. Looking for the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea though, any idea where to get those?

I have found the Hot Cocoa in both Milk and Dark Chocolate at our local Walmart Superstore, believe it or not! I have yet to find the Apple Cider anywhere but online.... wish our Kohls or Pennys would have a better selection, all they offer are the coffees. I did find a few iced teas/lemonades at Penneys and when I went back to get them, they were gone. Maybe this summer? :confused3

We like the dark chocolate hot chocolate. I think that makes it better, that it is dark. ?? My boys LOVE it and get all a fluster if I make them hot chocolate with hot water and swiss miss packet. I only have coffee otherwise. I couldn't find apple cider anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter