What are you listening to right now? (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to the magic on DIS Radio... Just heard the Splash Mountain Melody, Frontierland Music, then Country bears and now some Alice in Wonderland music. Pretty fantastic stuff! DisRadio always gets me in the Disney Spirit! I even listen to it at work... which kind of freaks people out when they come into my office!

Now finishing off with Thunder Mountain Railroad narrative! Good stuff!! :banana:

Unfortunately, my DH has control of Pandora... we are listening to The winner by Bobby Bare. I swear he is a 70 year old country boy stuck in a 38 year old body. :confused3 - the next song to play is our wedding song, When You Say Nothing at All by Allison Krause & Keith Whitley... I guess its not so bad after all. ????????

...I'm listening to BTMRR on Magic 24.7 [on Live365.com] - it's the attraction ride-through soundtrack...if I close my eyes, I could swear I'm almost there...almost.

Just listened to the entire American Idiot cd by Green Day in the car on the way home - I miss it so much!

It's Viking Metal Thursday \m/ -_- \m/

-Amon Amarth
- Týr
- Ensiferum
- Enslaved
- Månegarm
- Thyrfing

all day :yay:

I go through moods where for a week or two I will listen to Our Lady Peace, then I will switch to Unwritten Law or Fuel(Only with Brett as the singer).

This week it has been an Our Lady Peace kind of week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter