What Are You Listening To "Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
KayleeUK said:
Were you guys having a party lst night ;)

LOL, Yes Kaylee, Wideeys and I had our own little disco going last night for a while, it was great fun :thumbsup2

wideeyes said:
ooh I love that one :teeth:

Fall out boy--sugar we're going down
i'm listening to there CD(there my fav band)
fall out boy-our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued

florida sun said:
Prince- Around the world in a day

Woah Sue, a Prince fan? Cool

I'm listening to 'Black Sweat' by Prince off his new album 3121

mrs-mac said:
Woah Sue, a Prince fan? Cool

I'm listening to 'Black Sweat' by Prince off his new album 3121

Rachel :goodvibes

Are we sisters,?? ;) both Prince and Marilyn Monroe fans and live in Wales :thumbsup2

florida sun said:
Rachel :goodvibes

Are we sisters,?? ;) both Prince and Marilyn Monroe fans and live in Wales :thumbsup2

l think we could be lol

You ever seen him in concert?

mrs-mac said:
l think we could be lol

You ever seen him in concert?

Yes I have, I saw him in Birmingham, I think it was the Alphabet Street Tour, when he had the large cadillac car going around the stage, absolutly fantastic, I have all his cd's and all his videos. :goodvibes

Have you seen him??

florida sun said:
Yes I have, I saw him in Birmingham, I think it was the Alphabet Street Tour, when he had the large cadillac car going around the stage, absolutly fantastic, I have all his cd's and all his videos. :goodvibes

Have you seen him??

Yes i've seen him many times, the last time i was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd son! DH went to see Alphabet Street tour, but that was before we'd met! We've all his music & video's too

Are you a member of NPG?

mrs-mac said:
Yes i've seen him many times, the last time i was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd son! DH went to see Alphabet Street tour, but that was before we'd met! We've all his music & video's too

Are you a member of NPG?

I am indeed, I bet you are :thumbsup2

florida sun said:
I am indeed, I bet you are :thumbsup2

Well DH is, his user name is Waterladder. Do you go in chat? Whats your user name? We may have spoke already without even knowing it lol

Rachel - sent you pm :)

Im now listening to Greenday - American Idiot :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter