What are you doing this weekend?

Went out with my sister yesterday for lunch and some shopping, but I really used my broken arm too much and am paying for it today. So, quiet Sunday.

Saturday morning I made the 3 hour drive to spend the weekend with my sister. She is divorced and both kids are now in college (she has a senior and a freshman) so she's adjusting to a new life. Saturday we went for a long drive and ended up meeting her 2 girls (both in school in the Boston area) and took them out for supper. Today we are also going for a long drive, headed out to Kimball Farm or the Wayside Inn, just to have a destination. We'll stop at some point for lunch/dinner, find some place to walk around in the sunshine, etc. I'm staying over tonight and will drive home on Monday as I don't have to be to work until 11:30-ish.

Just got a message from DH. He has folded laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. Next on his agenda is to vacuum and clean the boot trays. Then he'll go to work for a bit to check his data and move some stuff in his lab. Once he comes home he's going to mow the lawn. Jeez... he's clearly lonely! I should go away on the weekend more often!
It'll give you more time for reading! :)

Going to Disney Springs for breakfast at Earl of Sandwich, strolling around a bit, then off to the Barnes & Noble library...I mean bookstore. It's a wonder they don't throw us out, but in our defense, we do each (4 of us) spend several hundreds of dollars there over a year, especially at Christmas.

Queen Colleen

Soccer Saturday, plus a birthday party for our next door neighbor's 4 year old daughter.

Another birthday party on Sunday, this one for my niece and nephew in Pittsburgh.

This weekend I'm watching my two year old grandson. Don't do it very often as they live a couple of hours away so we're excited. I've spent all week "up-aging" the few toys we have. He's into Playdough now so Gramma has bough a ton of that and many accessories. I'm sure you can't have too much! :teeth: :love:

Nothing! It's going to be boring, laundry etc. :) This will be the first weekend since becoming empty nesters a month ago that we won't have a kid home. Well, DD20 said if we want to go shopping we can meet up but I don't think we need anything.

Going out with my sister again. We go out most weekends, she lives in Philly and I'm right over the bridge in South Jersey so she picks me up and then we try to do something fun like going to a flea market before doing our food shopping.

Going out with my sister again. We go out most weekends, she lives in Philly and I'm right over the bridge in South Jersey so she picks me up and then we try to do something fun like going to a flea market before doing our food shopping.
I haven't been to a flea market in years. Now I'm gonna have to find one close to me to go visit. Thanks!

My dad is going to a concert a few hours away so I will be entertaining dgd and getting ready for her bday on Monday lol.

We all live together so nothing stressful.

I am feeling ki d of sassy and may go do something for myself like eye brow waxing or hey do a day of me on Sunday lol

I work til noon every Saturday so got that done then stopped by Walmart on the way home.
Tomorrow after church we are having some close family over for granddaughter's 18th birthday 'at home' dinner. Burrito casserole, chili, hotdogs are what she requested. She had her 'friend' get together last weekend where they all stayed in a hotel & hung around the pool there.
Off to make the chili....

Another weekend ;)
Different plans.....cleaned upstairs today and started laundry.
Then the grandkids arrived and they are spending the night. Going to the zoo tomorrow, then back and go in the pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!