What are we drinking tonight?

Can I come in? right now I am drinking a South African Pinotage that I made. Maybe two or three ;)

Tonight I will be having a rum and coke (or two) as I clean and get last minute things ready for a Bridal Shower I am hosting tomorrow. :drinking:

Last night it was two glasses of Pinot Grigio...tonight I will have to finish that bottle. I got two bottles and six glasses for Christmas... have to drink out of every one of them...

Last night I had a glass of white wine with a name I can't pronounce- I think it's Spanish. I don't know- it was a gift :) Yummy though!

My husband gave me a handpainted wine glass for Christmas- it says "Wine Goddess" I am making darn sure that I get plenty of use out of that glass!! :)

Limoncello lemon drop at Big River Grillon Disney's boardwalk! Earlier was french slushies! Grand marn and citrus... Citrus won!

We're going out to dinner tonight so I'll probably have my usual - a cosmo at the bar and then wine with dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter