What are the tips I need to know to get the ADR's I want?

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
I can't believe how stressed out I am about making ADR's....we normally eat off property but took advantage of the "free" dining promotion this September.

This Tuesday will be my first time calling at 7 am trying to book multiple ADR's...since I will be calling long distance I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will not be on hold long.

So for everyone that has already booked their ADR's for "free" dining, what are the tips I need to know for calling and geting my ADR's? We are a little flexible on our times and I will just be booking for a party of 2.

I have read that you should start calling 407-939-3463 at 6:58 am and keep hitting redial until you hear the chimes. When you hear the chimes, can you speed through the prompts? If so, what are the prompts I am going to be asked to answer?

Also, can I book my ADR's in any order? or do I have to book them day-by-day...I will be trying for both Cinderella's Royal Table (dinner) and Le Cellier (dinner, but will take lunch) for dates near the end of our stay and I was going to make those first.

Also, I have read conflicting reports, can you make an ADR for Anadapur Yak & Yaki restaurant at the AK?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I have everything ready and organized for when I call on Tuesday.

Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated.

I called that number at 7:20 and got straight through. I don't remember what I had to press to get there. I think there was a two involved. I had recreation ressie that make so I called the rec. number and they also made my ADR's. I called back on the other number to see if a differnet CM could find a better time for the only place I didn't like my time. She couldn't but I tried. Both CM's were great.

Here are the prompts: the first one is in spanish, so don't bother, the next one asks "What can we do for you today......." After you hear that one say "Reservations" immediately, the others are "Are you making a reservation for Victoria and Alberts" once you hear Victoria say "No", the next one is "Are you calling for a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table or Chef Mickey's before June 20th" that one you have to press a number (sorry dont know the number) the other choice is the one you want "To make reservations for your upcoming trip", I think that one is 2.

Have your resort dates and resort confirmation # ready.

If you are doing deluxe dining and have an obscene amount of reservations, tell the CM and request politely that you would like the restaurant info speil during the confirmation portion of the call.

You can request the reservations out of date order, this is recommended.

Make your list in the order you want to request, because at the end of the call, the conf. are given in the order requested.

Request CRT and Le Cellier first, request the most important to you first. LeCellier dinner and Ohana dinner are the hardest gets right now, but if CRT is more important then go with that one first. Le Cellier lunch is not as hard to get.

Good Luck!

call today and practice with the prompts. That way you wont mess up when it really counts.

Have your Big deals towards the end of your vacation ready for first request.
Put your ones that are not harder to the end of your requests.

dont chit chat-- tell them what you want when you want. ex- Hi Cinderellas Royal Table for breakfast on Sept blah blah first available.

wishing you luck

Thank you all so much for all your information. I have my spreadsheet all ready and I have placed the reservations in order of importance to us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can get the ADR's we want.

I will take your advice and practice later today with the prompts...I didn't want to waste a long distance call but oh well...it's for Disney!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter