What are the prices for the coktails

ChristinaDK

Just like we dreeeeeaaaamm it
Before dinner, that are on the menu in the restaurants? And are the price for palo brunch 20 pp or per plate?

Also are the Drink of the day usually more mixer then alcohol??

These are the drinks that are listed as "Specialty Cocktails" on the dinner menu. Don't think they are the ones that are the "Drink of the Day". And don't know about ratio of mixer to alcohol, as we don't drink them.

I normally prefer a dirty vodka martini, which I believe last year ran about 7.95 + 15% tip, it will be more if you get "top shelf" vodka or gin. If I recall correctly, rum & coke, vodka & Tonic, gin & tonic, etc....ran around 5.95-6.95 + 15% tip. This type of drink is usually fairly potent.
I'm with Sorceressk on the sugary drinks, don't really care for them much. One on occasion might be OK. But I get tired of that thick, sweet taste quickly.

I really like the "bon Voyage" drinks - strawberry daquiri and pina colada. I think they were about $7 each plus tip. Virgin ones ran about $5.

I really like the "bon Voyage" drinks - strawberry daquiri and pina colada. I think they were about $7 each plus tip. Virgin ones ran about $5.

This is the one place I stray from my personal ban on sugary drinks. These are soooooo good. Wait until just after the party ends (and u are actually sailing away) and they are 2 for $10 and u get to keep the cup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter