what are the odds that more days can be added

bentleygirl22

disney queen
we had our agent call yesterday to see about us adding 3 more days to our already 7 day trip @ the pop we are already booked sept 16 - 22 - but i would love to stay longer, But my agent called me back & said they said they are all booked up that we can change to a all star resort & get the extra days .. But we don't want to do that , We love pop and want to stay at pop .. well after much reading here on this forum I read that things come open daily .. so i called my agent and asked her to call disney daily to see if those days open up so we can book them .... so what do you think is the odds that we can get those extra days ...???????????????????

has anybody had any luck calling or getting the agent to call everyday to get extra days added???
thanks
~Manders

I have never used a travel agent, I always book our vacations myself. Anyway, I would suggest that as well as having your agent call everyday (which she may or may not remember to do), you should check the website for your dates daily. Pop was not available for our dates when we first booked, but had tons of availability a week later. You may know (by checking the website) before your agent. Good luck!

It always says the days are available online But My agent said when she called they told her they are not

does anyone know why ? what is the difference??

That doesn't make any sense to me :confused3 .
Are you sure you are checking your dates on the website WITH FREE DINING? I ask because I actually went to the website to check your dates right after I posted, but Pop came up unavailable.

OMG MY AGENT JUST CALLED WE GOT THE EXTRA DAYS WOO HOO
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
wE GOT IT WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! :cheer2:
Good for you!!! :yay:
Have fun!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter