What Are the Highest Wheelchair Accessible Floors Available in the CR Tower ? ?

Joshua_me

Today's Sustainable Fish
(I should know the answer to this after all these years, but I don't... )

We're looking forward to a (relatively) "last minute" trip to the MK over the Fourth of July week, while staying on the MK side of the Contemporary tower.

My Mom has expressed a desire to join us, but sadly, for the first time, she will be confined to a wheelchair this year, (which breaks my heart in ways that I cannot even begin to express here... :guilty: )

Anyway, knowing that she may well become too tired to view the legendary fireworks on the third and the fourth of July, we want to make sure she has the best possible view from our balcony.

I'm sure someone here knows the answer before all of those rooms are gone for the holiday.

Any help from Kevin or Pete, or pointers from anyone from the Dreams Unlimated team would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:hug:

All floors of the tower are accesable via elevator. 14th is the higest and is Club level. No 13th, 12th is also Club level. 11th and down are "regular" rooms.

Thanks.

I guess what I'm asking is of the "11th and down" floors what percentage have handicapped bathrooms and "roll in" showers and such.

( Club level is not in the budget this year...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter