• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what are some cool idea you do with the autographs you collect?

Not really much to see - but I gave my Niece-by-friendship one of those Disney Storybooks that has 15-20 stories in it from the movies (kind of the Golden Book versions of the movies). On the inside cover, we list the trip dates, then when we go see characters, we find a picture or a story related to that character for them to sign. I wish I could figure out a way for pictures of her with those characters to be inserted, but since those make it into the scrapbook anyway, this gives her something she can enjoy without supervision!

I just make an autograph scrapbook for the kids. Then when we get home I put their pictures in it, autograph on 1 page and pic on the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter