• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Are Pete's favourite hotels in the world?

I know his favorite stay within WDW was at AKL in the Asante Suite, not sure that he has ever said anything about overall favorite hotel in the world

Aulani is one of them I believe.

I know he also likes Hard Rock at Universal, and he was also pretty impressed with they ABD one they stayed in where he could see the Matterhorn from his balcony (at least he was impressed with the view). He also liked the one he stayed in on the Grand Canal in Venice (not sure if he was ABD at the time, or before/after) and again - I think a lot had to do with the view. He also loves the Disneyland Hotel, it's his fave option at DL.

ETA: Just started listening to this week's Dreams show about the Alpine ABD, and Pete is talking about the Park Hyatt in Milan, where he stayed pre-trip. He says it's the best from a service standpoint he's ever had of any hotel in the world, and the hotel itself (he had a Terrace Suite) is stunning as well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter