What are Alamo's standard car size choices?

aimcat

Mouseketeer
Hello - we will be flying into FLL tomorrow night and have a standard size reserved - we did a free upgrade to this size. What are the car choices in this size class? Just curious! Thanks

Hello - we will be flying into FLL tomorrow night and have a standard size reserved - we did a free upgrade to this size. What are the car choices in this size class? Just curious! Thanks

Alamo does not have a standard row at MCO, you will be selecting from the full size row. Impala, Malibu, Altima to name a few.

Awesome car! Is this one of those western special or something like that cars? They were silver painted hemi cars, very few of them made. I now need a very cold shower!! :)

It's a long walk from the fll concourse to the cars @ MCO.;). (it's Friday)

I believe FLL has a standard row while MCO does not.

It's a long walk from the fll concourse to the cars @ MCO.;). (it's Friday)

I believe FLL has a standard row while MCO does not.

OMG, I obviously was not paying attention. Good catch Steve.
It would be a LONG walk indeed.

4 or 5 speed shifter on the floor between the bucket seats.

Sorry! I guess that is not the information that you are looking for. I'll try better next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter