• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What am I missing on tickets?

BuzzBoyMom

<font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co
Okay - newbie here...

2 Ticket Question...

If I get a 5 day park hopper plus...I get 5 days of the noted parks and then 2 other parks...

question 1) Can those "7" options be used over 7 days or just over the 5 days?

question 2) If it really is for 7 days, did I really read that the ticket never expires? Meaning if I use 5 of the 7 days, I can come back two years later and use 2 more days?

TIA!

1) You can use those tickets over 5, 7, 10, or any combination of days you wish. You aren't required to "burn" one of the 5 days if you want to use a "plus" option to go to a water park.

2) Park Hoppers (other than length-of-stay "Ulimate" Park Hoppers) never expire.

You can use any of the days or "plusses" any time you want to. They don't expire. So, use 2, 3, 4 or however many days and save the rest for later if you want.

You've got the basic understanding correct. The 5 days can be used at any time (1 day this year, 2 days next year, 2 days the year after that). They gain you admittance to the four major parks and allow you to hop between them. If you hop you do not use another day. Once you go into one of the major parks that counts as one day off your 5 day hopper. Again, you don't have to use the 4 remaining days immediately following your first entrance. They never expire and can be used at any time.

The 2 plusses gain you admittance to Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, and Pleasure Island (I have read you can get into Wide World of Sport with a plus too. Can someone confirm). These Pluses do not need to be used on the same day as one of your major parks, nor do they need to be used on the same trip. These also do not expire and can be used at any time. So yes, you can use them two years from now. These do not, however, allow you to hop. What I mean by that is if you go into Typhoon Lagoon in the morning and then go to Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, you will have used both of your plusses. Every time you enter one of these "minor" parks, you use a plus.

So the bottom line is, yes you can stretch a 5 day park hopper plus to 7 actual vacation days if you so choose.

thanks all! it really sounded too good to be true...but I guess that's DISNEY!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by B'rer Karen
I have read you can get into Wide World of Sport with a plus too. Can someone confirm

Your plus options will indeed allow you into WWoS except when there is an occasional event that requires a separate admission charge.

We currently have the 7 days plus 4 ortions tickets and will make them last 3 trips!!!!! Lacee

I have a 6 day hopper with 2 days left from 2 years ago. I used 2 of the 3 plusses on later trips (Pleasure Island), I had a regular AP for park admission so I haven't used the other 2 park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter