What Airlines have check in directly at the Port

TexasGirl

DIS Veteran
Last time we cruised I remember that several airports had check in right there at the disney port when we were done with the cruise and ready to fly home. I remember one was American Airlines and the other was Delta maybe? Does anyone know what airlines have a satellite there? It was so handy and I want to make sure I pick an airline that offers this service.

I am not sure of all of them but they definately had Delta, United, Continental and I think American.

MJ

I have been informed that USAir also has port check in. Hope that helps!!

I am curious....there was a post not too long ago about using those airline check-ins at the port. It said that only those that had purchased Disney transfers could use these check-ins. From what i read it sounded like this was the rule initially but that over time it got loose so that all cruisers could use them. Recently they had been reinforcing the DCL transfer only rule. Has anyone cruised lately and noticed ?

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We flew American last time (and will again here in two weeks) and checked in at the port. Now what to do about that incurably long wait for our 5PM flight out that day.
-D

Originally posted by avgeek
We flew American last time (and will again here in two weeks) and checked in at the port. Now what to do about that incurably long wait for our 5PM flight out that day.
-D

If you have wheels, drive over to Downtown Disney and spend a few hours there! Then drive back to the airport.

If you don't have wheels....... get to know the Disney store in the airport VERY well!

---Paul in Southern NJ

United is not there. We just cruised in May and flew on United. They did not have a airport check-in there. I remember seeing US Air & Delta. There were others, but I don't remember.

weluv - we flew USAIR in January and did not have DCL transfers (friend picked us up) and we were able to check our bags and receive our boarding passes. Not sure if it has changed since then. The Porters took our bags right out and knew exactly where to go. It was great and very convenient.

We were on the 5/15 cruise & you can only check your luggage with one of the airlines if YOU HAVE DISNEY transfers.

We rented a car with Budget & the porter took our bags to the pick-up area for rental cars. It was very painless.

Okay, we're flying United home 11/18 as soon as we disembark the Wonder ... if United does not have satellite check in at the port, and we ARE doing the DCL transfer thing back to the airport, does that mean we have to lug our luggage off the bus and stand in the looooooong line to check in at the United desk at MCO??? :(

ivanova:

If you are flying domestic, you dont have to stand in line. Just take your drivers license or credit card to one of the kiosks & it will print your boarding passes. It will also print the luggage tags behind the counter & someone from the airline will call your name. They will put the luggage tags on for you & then you take your luggage to the xray area & someone will take it from you.

Pretty painless & avoids the long lines :D

QUOTE:
We were on the 5/15 cruise & you can only check your luggage with one of the airlines if YOU HAVE DISNEY transfers.

We flew American, no disney transfers, and checked in at the ship no problems--it was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter