What actually is a studio plus at BWV??

Ed T

DVC Member/OKW 1993
I have read something about a studio plus at Boardwalk. What actually is a studio plus and is it a different floor plan than a studio? Are they located in certain sections of the building and do they come in preferred or standard views?

thanks

Ed
DVC 1994
OKW Home Resort

Everything is the same except the plus version has a small daybed and no connecting doors to an adjacent 1BR. They are located throughout the building.

Studio Plus is a dedicated studio. It does NOT connect to a 1BR and has a small daybed on the wall where the connecting door would normally be located. Otherwise the floor plan is identical to all other BW studios.
I'm not certain how many there are or where they are found at the BWV. We stayed in one which was located above the entrance to Wyland Galleries. (Preferred View there.)
The room has the queen bed, sleep sofa, daybed and crib.

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Does anyone know of any other "PLUS" room overlooking the boardwalk? I keep seeing the same room posted over the Wyland Galleries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter