What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

Tracy,

I'm so excited to see that you're starting another PRT!!! I have really enjoyed reading about your other trips. You and Bill are such an awesome couple!

My family and I are also going to WDW in May (13 - 23). We've gone in May several times. May is a great time to visit WDW. You'll love the Flower & Garden Festival.

Christine

Hi Tracy! I'm in on this one- so happy I could make it in on the beginning!!! Won't be quite so hard to keep up ;)

Hello, thank you so much for joining in!

This is Tracy... 39 years old(still 39, right??) Lover of all things Disney... Writes great TR's, and keeps me entertained!! :) Must be quite the night owl, cause that is when we do most of our talking!! I believe these trips will make numbers 7, 8 and 9...

Image2.jpg

This is Bill... Also 39... Never talked to Bill, but I will say that just from reading the PTR's and TR's, this man has a good heart!!! :lovestruc I love this man, and have never met him... I know that he likes to play video games, and is graduating this year!!! (Can't remember the major, your gonna have to help me with that one) :woohoo: Go Bill!!!

DSC00006.jpg

And who could forget Ace!!! Ace will chime in with his thoughts on these trips, usually by way of pictures since he can't type... He has a serious issue with Tracy's planning binder!! :rotfl:

029-1.jpg

Okay Tracy, how far off am I??? :lmao:

OMG, I am laughing so hard, it is great!! I don't know if I will post my intros now :confused3.

Perfect start, I'd say!! :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

She did wonderfully!!

I'm here too Tracy!! And very excited that you have three trips to plan!! :banana:

Great intros oregonmommyof2! :thumbsup2

Hi Amy!! I am excited too.

Tracy,

I'm so excited to see that you're starting another PRT!!! I have really enjoyed reading about your other trips. You and Bill are such an awesome couple!

My family and I are also going to WDW in May (13 - 23). We've gone in May several times. May is a great time to visit WDW. You'll love the Flower & Garden Festival.

Christine

Thank you so much for the sweet words, I am happy you liked our trip reports. Thanks so much about saying that about May, I am a creature of habit so feel much more comfortable going in Oct/Nov.

Tracy, I'm so glad you're doing another TR(s)! I love reading about your family, and especially about your and Bill's relationship. I've been in a couple ones where it ended up that I was not his first priority, and it's so nice to read about you and Bill are truly the apple of each other's eye. It's making me tear up right now as I type!

Can't wait to read all about your adventures. They never cease to make me laugh, cry and shake my head in amazement. I'll be waiting with baited breath! popcorn::

Tracy, I'm so glad you're doing another TR(s)! I love reading about your family, and especially about your and Bill's relationship. I've been in a couple ones where it ended up that I was not his first priority, and it's so nice to read about you and Bill are truly the apple of each other's eye. It's making me tear up right now as I type!

Can't wait to read all about your adventures. They never cease to make me laugh, cry and shake my head in amazement. I'll be waiting with baited breath! popcorn::

Thank you so much for saying that. When you write PTRs/TRs you never know if you just sound crazy or you are conveying what is going on. I am happy to read that people can see how much Bill and I love one another. It doesn't matter that I am overweight, it doesn't matter that he has a disability, we just accept each other and love one another for who we are not what we look like.

I truly love this man and he is my best friend.

Jumping in! We will be there in May also, and don't live *too* far from Carbondale! Can't wait to read about your plans! :goodvibes

Jumping in! We will be there in May also, and don't live *too* far from Carbondale! Can't wait to read about your plans! :goodvibes

:welcome:

We will miss you in Disney by about a week. As for not living to far from Carbondale, I have to say:

"It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, it's a small small world" :rolleyes1

Hi Tracy...no, I've only been in October. This is my 3rd Disney trip. The first was '06 to Disneyland- then '08 to WDW n MNSSHP, and now this one- we will be doing MK, Blizzard Beach, and AK this time.

Love the intro O-Mommy did. I actually have read parts of ur other TR's before...

Hi Julia, have you ever been in May before? This will be our first May trip. I am really looking forward to the Flower and Garden festival. It looks like you will be there a week before us.

Tracy,,our very first trip was in May `05. beautiful time!! The best trip we ever had. :goodvibes

Hi Tracy...no, I've only been in October. This is my 3rd Disney trip. The first was '06 to Disneyland- then '08 to WDW n MNSSHP, and now this one- we will be doing MK, Blizzard Beach, and AK this time.

Love the intro O-Mommy did. I actually have read parts of ur other TR's before...

We love late October/early November. We have never been to Disneyland, I try to get Bill interested in it but he doesn't seem to care to go there :confused3. I loved the intro too, she is so funny. Thanks for reading.

Tracy,,our very first trip was in May `05. beautiful time!! The best trip we ever had. :goodvibes

The best trip you ever had??? What about this?

WDW10-08184.jpg

ipdipgroupshot2.jpg

What about the Ip Dippers :lmao:?? You did the BEST chicken dance EVER!!!

(Oregonmommyof2’s (Toni) intro’s were fantastic, I loved them. I am going to go ahead and post what I had done for introductions as well.)

I love using Disney quotes, last time it was Walt quotes, this time I am using Disney movie quotes, especially Pixar. Does anyone know what movie the title of our PTR comes from and who said it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn’t going to write a PTR because frankly I thought people would be bored with us
Bored.gif
. I think I have been writing either a PTR or TR since August of 2007, but due to the extreme peer pressure I have felt since people found out we were going to Disney in May (you know who you are Toni, Amy, and Kathy
smileynono.gif
)
I have decided to write one
surrender.gif

Now you might be thinking May? As in May 2011 right, to give me many, many months of joyful
thdancecircles.gif
Disney OCDish planning right? WRONG, May as in 2010 where we booked on Feb. 16th, a mere 87 days from the actual trip
eyetwitch.gif
. (FYI I still have the twitchy eye, I might never recover)

I guess I better get to the introductions for those of you who don’t know about us yet, Toni did a great job, I just have a couple of things to add. I have been pretty rude going on and on like everyone should just be aware of who we are. Along with the intros I will show 2 different pictures of all of us to give you an idea of our personalities. (Another FYI, I seem to go on and on a lot and excessively use smilies, so you might as well get used to it now. Oh and I use parenthesis too much).

This “Up” quote reminds me of Bill and me:

Young Ellie: [to a young Carl] You don't talk a lot.
[pause]
Young Ellie: I like you!

I am Tracy, 40, “super pooh sized”, computer addicted, I have a silly sense of humor, and most of all I’m Walt Disney World obsessed. This will be my 8th Disney trip.

This is me rockin’ my It’s Tough to Be a Bug glasses:

WDW10-08371.jpg

I was enjoying my favorite WDW beverage (wish I was on that bench right now actually :cloud9:):

304909d0.jpg

(Funny how Toni and I both posted pictures of me with Epcot alcohol in my hand, I only drink in Disney, isn’t that odd?)

Then there is Bill, 39, very intelligent, has Cerebral Palsy and is in a motorized wheelchair. He has a wicked sense of humor and has become addicted to MLB The Show on PS3 lately. This will be Bill’s 13th Disney trip.

Bill was ready to tear into some Girl Scout Cookies, he had been waiting for these all year:

018.jpg

Meeting his new love Tinkerbell:

Image0119.jpg

To complete our trio we have Ace, our furbaby. He is a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier scaredy cat full of love, we adore this dog. Sadly he has been on no Disney trips
sad06.gif

We have brain washed him to like Pixar movies and shorts:
011.jpg

Here he is meeting Pal Mickey, he is happy because we had just picked him up from the boarders after 11 days.

WDW2007dd012AceymeetsMickey.jpg

So now that you know us I guess I should tell you why May, especially when our next scheduled WDW trip was October to meet a group of fantastic people. I will let you know about May, and some other stuff next time.

Next installment… Will Tracy’s head explode from the lack of time to plan?

You can tell Bill that I look just like him when my Girl Scout cookies arrive! I'm particularly fond of the Samoas! I ate my 3 boxes in 3 days a couple weeks ago!

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

I'm so glad you decided to do a PTR Tracy, I was going to have Tracy, Bill and Ace withdrawals without it! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all your plans! And I'm hoping our paths will cross on at least one of our trips this year!

I LOVE the pic of Bill with the girl scout cookies... :rotfl:

My friend called me yesterday, here is how the convo went...

Friend "I just bought a box of girl scout cookies... They are so good..."
Me "You bought ONE box of girl scout cookies?? ... Amateur..."

Maybe the pics we both posted with booze in them is a sign... That we need to go to Epcot together and drink... ::yes::

Can't wait to hear details!!! Now I have someone to live vicariously through until November!!! :goodvibes

thanks for doing a ptr. i've read all of your reports and have really enjoyed them. thanks for sharing your photos and adventures.

You can tell Bill that I look just like him when my Girl Scout cookies arrive! I'm particularly fond of the Samoas! I ate my 3 boxes in 3 days a couple weeks ago!

Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Girl Scout Cookies are evil, that's all I have to say about that.

Thanks for reading my drivel.

I'm so glad you decided to do a PTR Tracy, I was going to have Tracy, Bill and Ace withdrawals without it! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all your plans! And I'm hoping our paths will cross on at least one of our trips this year!

Hi Michelle!! I also hope we get to meet some time this year :hug:.

I LOVE the pic of Bill with the girl scout cookies... :rotfl:

My friend called me yesterday, here is how the convo went...

Friend "I just bought a box of girl scout cookies... They are so good..."
Me "You bought ONE box of girl scout cookies?? ... Amateur..."

Maybe the pics we both posted with booze in them is a sign... That we need to go to Epcot together and drink... ::yes::

Can't wait to hear details!!! Now I have someone to live vicariously through until November!!! :goodvibes

ONE BOX?? HUH :confused3? I can't even comprehend that :sad2:. I like the drinking in Epcot plan A LOT :thumbsup2. I just have to learn to stop making crazy faces when I have a drink in my hand. Oh and one rule when we meet, Terry can take all the pictures of Bill he wants, just keep the camera away from me :lmao:.

thanks for doing a ptr. i've read all of your reports and have really enjoyed them. thanks for sharing your photos and adventures.

Thank you so much for following along with us. I really do enjoy reliving our trips :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter