What a PITA! I want my Owners Locker!

bonzarella

DIS Veteran
In the process of packing for our first non-Disney vacation in many years. I've forgotten what a pain it is to gather & pack all the stuff we need-bug spray,sun screen,flashlights,nightlights, medical junk, batteries, laundry supplies, booze, and the list goes on.....:eek:
We've gotten so spoiled, usually just have to take a carry on with clothes:banana: If you are on the fence about getting a locker, don't be. One time without it and I am lost:sad2:
John, if you see this Garrett wants to know if you'll deliver the locker to the Smokies?:rotfl2: Maybe you should discuss this with Brian:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
Back to packing now:scared:

Well then they'll have to expand to Vermont as well - that's our other annual vacation location! (I was just laughing at my husband going over our OL list a few minutes ago for our trip next week - he went from skeptic to convert on our first trip with ours!)

I agree!! I was packing for our DCL portion and gathered all this stuff that I already have in my OL to take on the cruise. I was starting to stress about taking the extra bag to check, weight limits etc, then someone suggested taking the OL on the cruise and said it fit nicely under the vanity and that was all I needed!!

The little stuff is a PITA! Each item is a detail with alot of thought behind it.

We are staying at AKV before the cruise, driving to the port and staying at BCV after so this trip is perfect for the OL!:lovestruc

your locker will have the trip of a lifetime:lmao:Wishing you the same:thumbsup2 It will be so nice having it with you & not worrying about the small forgotten thing or having to pay triple the price for an item. Have fun:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter