What’s the tiniest thing about your home that you love?

The custom made stain glass window with the initial “S” on it that is in our kitchen. We tore out the kitchen ceiling which had the attic above, leaving us with a peaked kitchen ceiling, and the little attic window is up above the sink. It’s on the east side of the house so when the sun comes up it beautifully shines through.

Transom windows on East and West walls of the open concept main floor…pink/purple sky in the morning from one set and pink/orange sky in the evening from the other set of transoms.

This is not a little thing, but DH and I were sitting out back on the patio we're putting in and watching the kids play after making and eating dinner outside.

I said that I'm so happy that we have the yard we have and can watch our kids be kids and in 20/30 years can come back to us and we can watch our grandkids play.

Just makes me happy that we've set down roots and have been fortunate enough to give our kids a stable and happy childhood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter