What’s it like cruising Disney Magic in 2021?

jourknee2master

Earning My Ears
I am looking to book a quick 3 night for my mom and I the days between Christmas and New Years. She’s never been on a cruise and is a avid Disney fan.

wondering if I could get some feedback on what you all have seen on the Disney Magic right now and also what activities are you seeing onboard now given current restrictions?

(I wouldn’t beopposed to any Castaway Cay or dining reccs 😁).

thank you!

I am looking to book a quick 3 night for my mom and I the days between Christmas and New Years. She’s never been on a cruise and is a avid Disney fan.

wondering if I could get some feedback on what you all have seen on the Disney Magic right now and also what activities are you seeing onboard now given current restrictions?

(I wouldn’t beopposed to any Castaway Cay or dining reccs 😁).

thank you!
I just posted a trip report from the first official Magic cruise sailing from the U.S.:

A Halloween on the High Seas Magic Getaway Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter