We've joined the club. Canceling final vacations of the year...

Thanks! We've only been once, but that was enough to make sure we try to get back! Actually - we were going on a Ukraine or Russia trip ourselves with a few days prior or after of independent travel. Can't wait to go back!
I hope you get over there and get to resume your travels soon -
We haven' t been to Russia and it's on our bucket list. ♥️

I am currently sitting in the airport in New Orleans, waiting for our flight back to Maine. I canceled this trip twice before actually making it, but the reasons for travel overrode our concern about the virus. For those who do travel, the airports have been great, very very few people (I see more people in the grocery store or Target) and everything is sanitized regularly, everyone wearing masks. We went to dinner last night in a French Quarter restaurant and the place really IS a ghost town now that the bars (and to-go cups) are closed. We'll quarantine a week when we get home and then either be tested, or quarantine for another week. It was worth it to go see my sister.

We canceled our "fun" vacation; we were going to Colorado/Utah to see the mountains, parks, and go to Yellowstone. Too much uncertainty (what's open now but will close, will there be restaurants, etc) made me uncomfortable making the final plan. Instead we are doing a week at a beachside cottage. Realtors are only renting it out on alternating weeks and sanitizing between renters, and it's in our state, so we feel pretty good about it. We'll bring our own towels and bedding, and it's close enough to walk to the beach with our coffee in the mornings or our wine at sunset. It's not the vacation we'd planned, but I am glad we'll be able to get away at all.

like others, several vacays canceled...but one bright spot....our fridge loaded with food died a day before we were scheduled to leave on one...as aggravating as this is already, it would have been double the hassle dealing with it the day before leaving.

For those who do travel, the airports have been great, very very few people (I see more people in the grocery store or Target) and everything is sanitized regularly, everyone wearing masks.

That was our experience last month flying to Florida. Best travel experience in a long time!

it's close enough to walk to the beach with our coffee in the mornings or our wine at sunset

That sounds kinda nice, not what you planned but I bet once you are there and unwind you'll enjoy it.

Peace for your sister & your family -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter