WetNWild

karin037

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to WetNWild? How did you like it? We'll be spending 7 days at Universal in October. Does anyone have any comments about WetNWild. Either good or bad? Thanks.

Personally,I love Wet N Wild.It's an older water park, but IMO,well maintained.I love the wave pool amd the lazy river rides.My family,being more daring then myself,like the more "adventurous"rides! They also had refillable "yard-of-beer(or soda) mugs that you can refill all day.:cool:

we always do wet and wild when we go to florida and cant imajine going this year in august anouther tip is when we went last time we could actually walk through to the crazy golf for no extra charge so that was a good couple of hours soent at no extra $. also at www.wetandwild.com site you can get an annual pass for the price of a one day ticket so enjoyyour hols whatever you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter