• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wet weather footwear

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
As I am going to WDW during the summer, I was wondering which type of shoes/sandals cope best with the afternoon downpours. I was thinking of taking comfortable sandals - which hopefully will dry out quickly when the sun comes out again. I took Reebok trainers/runningshoes last time and found them very hot during the day. Also any recommendations for comfortable kids footwear would be appreciated especially anything that can be bought within WDW as we won't have a car.. Thanks.

... such as Tevas. They are designed for outdoor sports when you have to occasionally put your feet in the water. You can get them for children and adults.

There are always lots of discussions about the perfect sports sandal over on the Budget Board for some reason!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter