Wet and Wild

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Any personal thoughts on the above, thought read somewhere (typical cannot find now :lmao:) not so good as others?

Haven't been for many years, but general opinion is not in the same league as the other water parks.

If it's part of a multi-ticket (like theFlexTicket for Universal/Sea World) may be worth seeing what it is like but wouldn't pay just to go there, or pay extra for the option to on a multi-ticket.

Yes we have got part of ticket package, but also have aquatica, blizzard beach, typhoon lagoon - so was wondering if any good, if not would just go the other water parks we have on offer within our ticket packages :goodvibes

I've not been myself, but many people say that W&W is more suited to teenagers and adults that young children - something to bear in mind if you have kids.

The theming is no where near as good as the disney parks.

We went to Aquatica and BB last year and both were great for both adults and children. Aquatica has less shade than BB if you are going in a hot part of the year.

Can't beat the disney experience though.

I know some like it but not us. Been once and never went back.
These days we go in a water park for the big wave pool and a ride around the lazy river and out again 2-3 hours is enough Typhoon Laggon is perfect for that.
If you want the big slides then WnW is worth a try. For a relaxing few hours Disney water parks are beter.

The park does not look good but to us it is the best water park as it has the best rides and slides.

I haven't been there in years, once we started going to the Disney water parks we never went to the others again. I used to like Water Mania on the 192, but I prefer the way that Disney have the sand etc for the little ones to play in.

Haven't been since 2003! Really disliked it - was the first waterpark I ever went to any nearly prevented me going to any others! Badly managed, over-full, concretey, had to pay extra for the rubber rings in lazy river . . . and don't even get me started on what floated by me on the crest of a wave in the wave pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter