WestJet WDW Vacation Package Deal

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
For those that flying out of Buffalo is not an option

Westjet has an awesome deal. My son and I are going in February. Total cost for 2 adults flying out of Toronto, Hotel for 7 nights and base magic your way tickets. $1734.21 Canadian. And lets not forget the 200 US gift card we get for checking in that could cover lots of food :)

I priced out the package through the Disney site and then took the price and converted it from US Dollars to Canadian. So basically we are flying out Toronto round trip for 2 adults for 677.00 Canadian. Now that is awesome :)

Thats a good price. We are waiting for our BMO airmiles to go on at the end of the month to see if we get enough airmiles for 2 people to fly. To try and keep costs down even more.

You don't mention where you are stayng or what your flight times are. West Jet usually leaves Orlando at 7am or at 9:30pm for Toronto which is crazy (it's hard enough to leave let alone getting up at 4am to leave) - even if I did see a flight in March less than $700 (which there wasn't).

It does sound like you got an awesome deal...evidently West Jet is able to fly passengers for cheaper than the $700-$900 they are robbing us for in March! This is why we go to Buffalo!

I looked it up and the best I can get for February was around $3000 for 2 adults and a child flying from Nfld. staying at Pop Century.

I am staying at the POP yes the prices change from week to week. I got it for February 7 to 14th. But in March it got up around 300 more.

Yes We are taking the late fight out both there and back. Since it is two adults and my husband will pick my son and Myself up at the airport no big deal.

Also I would rather get to Pop extremely late than have to get up in the middle of the morning and travel to Toronto to get a 7:00am flight.

I only know the offer that I tried was from Toronto not sure abouot anywhere else. I also notice that the package I got 2 days ago has already gone up 60 dollars I guess because of the exchange rate.

But it is still available. At least it was an hour ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter