WestJet Schedule Changes Loaded Today

corster

Mouseketeer
If you have any future reservations with WestJet, specifically for after the summer, check them over - they have loaded some new schedule changes into the system this morning.

Posted this in the Transportation forum first, but figured that there might be some Canadians who never wander over there. :)

Grrrr.. just got the dreaded phone call about this today. They've added 5 hours to our layover in Vancouver for our anniversary trip to Hawaii in October. We'll now be sitting at Vancouver airport for 8 hours. Grrrr....

Grrrr.. just got the dreaded phone call about this today. They've added 5 hours to our layover in Vancouver for our anniversary trip to Hawaii in October. We'll now be sitting at Vancouver airport for 8 hours. Grrrr....

Take the 30 minute Skytrain ride into downtown-go to Granville-check out Stanley Park and the Aquarium. Don't sit in the airport-Vancouver is awesome.

8 hours??? Terrible!
I'd check in to an airport hotel for 4 hours of sleep! I know I won't get any on the plane!

Take the 30 minute Skytrain ride into downtown-go to Granville-check out Stanley Park and the Aquarium. Don't sit in the airport-Vancouver is awesome.

Agreed! Granville is awesome and the Aquarium is definitely something you can do in plenty of time to get back to the airport and through security. The Vancouver Aquarium is among the best I've ever been to, if you have time you can feed the Sea Otters for about 12 bucks. Takes about an hour or so and it's an awesome experience.

I have this crazy habit of checking on our flights every few days. I discovered ours is now leaving 5 hours earlier! It means that we get to WDW earlier, which is a good thing, but it also means we have to be at the airport with our 3 young children by 5:00am! :eek:

Thanks for the advice, but we're also doing a 2 week BC vacation this summer and will have already seen all of the sites around the city. We may just look up some old friends and go out for a bite to eat.

Thanks for the heads up. I have WJ flights to Orlando in December booked with an online travel agency. I checked my ressie and there was a note that my flight times had changed. I checked the WJ site and my departure was moved back 1 hour ( not so bad) but my return flight was moved from 330 to 830 PM and instead of a one hour stopover in Ottawa there was an overnight stay and a flight the next day at 5PM. I called WJ and they changed us to a direct flight at 2PM at no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter