Westgate Villas - have you been?

Not to mention annual maintenance fees which can be $1000 or more a year. You could book a week at most any westgate property for $1000 a week...why on earth would you want to buy timeshare with no resale value?
well mind were never quiet that high - but could get in for the same week for $299 or less.

still can't believe I brought Westgate - after I brought Disney - wanted something to pass on biggest mistake of my life.

there are charities who will take Westgate you get a tax deduction when it sales. go to tug.com for more information

I am excited to report that we are planning on going back to WDW in the fall. :yay::yay: While I would prefer to stay onsite or at a different resort due to some reviews, we are staying at the Westgate Villas (for almost nothing - thank you aunty!). This is the first trip since '09 and I am super excited. We tour hard and don't plan on spending a lot of time at the resort but would love some helpful feedback if you've been recently. Thanks in advance! :hippie:

Well lets get back to YOUR question. The resort is very nice. I have stayed in Vacation Villas, Town Center and at Westgate Lakes. I prefer to stay at Town Center or the Vacation Villas. If you are the GUEST of an owner, you will NOT be REQUIRED to attend a sales presentation. They will offer you a FREE breakfast to sit in on an OWNERS UPDATE. Just say No and go enjoy your vacation. Go online now and view a resort map to see the area in which you will be staying. If your aunt is an owner, you may be staying in a particular unit already assigned. If there is no unit assigned yet, get the map so you can decide which building you may want to request. Westgate has LOTS of activities for the kids. In fact, their new waterpark is now open. Its on the Town Center side, but its available to all guests on the property (Villas, Town Center, Towers). As a guest of an owner you will NOT be required to pay a fee. They should give you everything you need at check-in. Although you have plans, you may want to check out some of their poolside activities for the kids. My teens loved the poolside activities at Westgate far better than other resorts we stayed at. Believe me, despite the previous comments about sales pitches and other things, you are going to enjoy your stay. Notice how comments are mostly about sales pitches and NOTHING negative about the resort itself. Most people including myself haven't been back since the waterpark opened. But I have friends who have. One friend has pre-teens and they wanted to stay at the resort instead of going to Disney. Westgate is FUN !!!! High sales pitch...YES....But FUN !!!!! Some units can be dated, so my advice is to ARRIVE EARLY!!! So if you get assigned a unit you don't like, you will have the opportunity to change before other guests check-in. If your room isn't ready, you can still go and enjoy the resort. Enjoy and have a FANTASTIC vacation!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter